Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adorable Disney face masks! Selling out fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMA View Post

I saw quite a few others on FB commenting that the free shipping code did not work, and a fix seemed to be ordering as a guest instead of logging in.
    So last night i tried it and it worked!
    Yay! Glad you were able to sort it out.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

My first set of masks showed up today! They're so nice -- I can't wait to wear one the next time I go out. I checked the status early this afternoon and they were still showing as sitting at the sorting center 30 miles away (where they've been for a week). I went out for the mail at 4:00 and there they were! I checked the status online and it still said they were sitting at the sorting center. When I checked it a few minutes ago (3 hours later) it finally showed that they had been delivered to the local post office and then delivered to my mailbox. At least I have them. My second set is marked as shipped but is still sitting in Orlando.
      WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; Next trip June 2021, AoA Lion King

Comment

• Cam22
        Cam22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! My first set if the tracking is to be believed is still in La Vergne, TN. But my Shutterfly orders always come through there, and when those do, I don't get another update until the order is out for delivery.

I got my email today, so my masks should be here in 2-3 days! Yay!!
      Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by allgiggles View Post
        My first set of masks showed up today! They're so nice -- I can't wait to wear one the next time I go out. I checked the status early this afternoon and they were still showing as sitting at the sorting center 30 miles away (where they've been for a week). I went out for the mail at 4:00 and there they were! I checked the status online and it still said they were sitting at the sorting center. When I checked it a few minutes ago (3 hours later) it finally showed that they had been delivered to the local post office and then delivered to my mailbox. At least I have them. My second set is marked as shipped but is still sitting in Orlando.
        So glad you got them.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
          I got my email today, so my masks should be here in 2-3 days! Yay!!
          Not long now... hopefully!

Comment

I keep forgetting to post this here but FYI: If you're unhappy with your Disney face masks be sure to let Guest Services know. I shared my experience with the inconsistent sizing and the fact that the info on the website about the measurements is incorrect (or at least different than the masks I received) and they immediately offered to either refund my money or replace my medium masks with large ones. They aren't accepting returns of these items but were happy to reorder large ones to replace the mediums we can't use. I'll probably give the medium ones to my grand daughter or donate the 3 that I did't try on.
            WDW Visits: March 1979 Offsite; April 1979 Offsite; April 1981 Offsite; June 2001 ASMo; June 2004 Pop; May 2009 Pop; June 2011 Pop; June 2013 AoA Lion King; June 2015 AoA Lion King; June 2016 AoA Nemo; June 2018 AoA Lion King; ̶J̶u̶n̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ ̶L̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶; Next trip June 2021, AoA Lion King

Comment

I keep forgetting to post this here but FYI: If you're unhappy with your Disney face masks be sure to let Guest Services know. I shared my experience with the inconsistent sizing and the fact that the info on the website about the measurements is incorrect (or at least different than the masks I received) and they immediately offered to either refund my money or replace my medium masks with large ones. They aren't accepting returns of these items but were happy to reorder large ones to replace the mediums we can't use. I'll probably give the medium ones to my grand daughter or donate the 3 that I did't try on.
              I had the same experience. The mediums I received were way too tiny, more child size. I called and a new set of large on the way, but won't be here until the end of the month or beginning of August. I'm going to ship all four in the set to my four great nieces. The Cast Member told me to spread the magic.
              Cam
              28 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• allgiggles
                allgiggles commented
                Editing a comment
                My email said my new masks will ship in 2 weeks -- it's the Mickey & Minnie ones. Every time I get an email from GS updating me on the issue, I always respond with a "thank you" and something else positive. And every time I do that *they* respond with a "It's been a pleasure helping you" or "Thank you for being a magical part of our day." I feel like they're always trying to get in the last word (in a good way). lol.

That's good to hear.

Comment

Got my Micky & Minnie masks today. They seem to be well made and comfortable.

Comment

What a bummer with the size issues. I had read about that at a different website and thought how disappointing it would is to wait all this time and have them not fit correctly.
                  Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

I do recall that I ordered the large size. Ours are due to arrive tomorrow. I hope they fit well enough.
                    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
                      I do recall that I ordered the large size. Ours are due to arrive tomorrow. I hope they fit well enough.
                      I hope yours work well. The medium were to short across my face and they kept sliding off my ears because of that. But I'll have a new set in a month.
                      Cam
                      28 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• allgiggles
                        allgiggles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's the exact problem I had with our mediums.

• Cam22
                        Cam22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Cast Member I talked with said that Disney was aware that a large batch of mediums were too small. But didn't know until they had shipped nor did they know to which folks they were delivered. She did offer to send a new set of mediums in the correct sizing, but I decided to just go with the large to be sure they would fit.

• allgiggles
                        allgiggles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That was probably a good idea to just order the large so you knew they'll fit. I wore my large masks for a few hours over the last 3 days and it's obvious that I need that size despite measuring guides on the website. The large is probably just a tiny smidge big on me ,but I wouldn't want to go much smaller.

I bought these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and have found them quite helpful in making wearing a mask more comfortable for my ears. Although the picture shows the mask's ear loops still going around the ear I position the extender with ear loops attached to it on the back of my neck with the ear loops going under my ears and angled down a bit. I find that wearing it this way not only makes my ears more comfortable and prevents the extender from sliding down the back of my head but it also seems to help with preventing my glasses from fogging up.

Comment

• Cam22
                        Cam22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        These do look comfortable.

• allgiggles
                        allgiggles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My medium Disney masks don't have enough stretch in the ear loops to use an extender (I have 2 really nice handmade extenders -- crocheted strips with buttons to put the ear loops around -- that I got with the face masks I ordered from Graygable's daughters' Etsy shop). The loops barely make it around my ears.

Those masks are so cute! I have a ton of masks currently (mandatory for work) but I’m so tempted to order more, as I don’t have any cute disney masks.
                      Reva

Our first trip-November 2012 Coronado Springs , Our "redo" trip November 2014 Coronado Springs ; Osborne Lights trip Nov/Dec 2015 ASMusic; Em's Sweet 16 trip November 2016 CBR

Comment

Did y'all call the regular WDW guest services to complain, or the Disney Store? My mediums are too small for me (although DH has been wearing the one with the Pooh Bear face 😂😂).
                        WDW visits: 1977, 1985, 1997, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 3-2014, 9-2014, 11-2015 (birthday trip), 5-2016, 2-2017, 3-2017 x2, 6-2017, 8-2017, 10-2017x2, 11-2017x2, 12-2017. Living in Florida now--lost count!
                        DISNEYLAND(no kids): 1984, 1993, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 6-2014 (DS19 & me!), 8-2014 (solo), 12-2015 (solo), 9-2016

Comment

• gingerj1
                          gingerj1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Never mind! I called the number on the online Disney Store. The CM said he'd send me a gift card for $40 for the two sets, since the order "is no longer open." I suppose it's because I received it over 3 weeks ago and just now called. So shipping and any taxes will be on me.

But I'll have two of each anyway....if the gift card ever shows up, which it hasn't yet.

• Cam22
                          Cam22 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I called the same day my mediums arrived looking like extra smalls. Supposedly, a set of large Mickey and Minnie will arrive late this month or early August. But I put them to good use as Disney told me to spread the magic. I had four great nieces who are thrilled with them.
                      Working...
                      X