Disney Family Feud!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Family Feud!!!

So we have been having a "Morning Coffee Date" over Teams (like Zoom) since so many of our workers have been teleworking.
    Last week we started a once a week Family Feud game. Last week's and this week's were Disney themed.
    It's the Heros vs the Villans!! I'm one of the Heros and we are kicking butt!!!!
    Just a little silliness to give us all some much needed laughter!

Sounds like fun!
    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

How fun!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

That sounds like lots of fun!
        Cam
        28 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Sounds like such a fun way to play Family Feud!

Comment

Sounds like fun.
            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
            WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Working...
            X