Walt Disney Museum re-opening UPDATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt Disney Museum re-opening UPDATED

I must admit I didn't realise it hadn't already re-opened. It's a superb place and I'm glad to hear they'll be welcoming visitors again.
    The Walt Disney Family Musuem has set a re-opening date, and we've got all the details you need to know here!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

At last a bright spot in the World of Disney. California has been especially slow and strict on the reopening, so I'm not really surprised that I 'm not surprised that it hasn't reopened before now.
    11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Not that we will visit any time soon, but I heartened that the museum has reopened.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

The re-opening lasted less than a month.
        The Walt Disney Family Museum will close its doors again after San Francisco moved to the purple tier for coronavirus cases.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
          The re-opening lasted less than a month.
          Santa Clara county has been hit hard in recent weeks and they have gone to a strict lockdown. The San Francisco 49ers cannot play games in their own stadium right now.
          Cam
          29 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Santa Clara county has been hit hard in recent weeks and they have gone to a strict lockdown. The San Francisco 49ers cannot play games in their own stadium right now.
            My goodness, I had no idea. Even in lockdown, our football teams have continued to play, but of course with no spectators. There will be a couple of thousand spectators in some grounds from next week, but only those with lower rates and we're talking 2,000 - 4,000 people in stadiums which have capacities of 40,000 - 60,000.

Comment

Working...
            X