Try Etsy for fun & useful Disney items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try Etsy for fun & useful Disney items

I've recently ordered and received some fun and/or useful Disney themed items from items from sellers on Etsy. I love Figment but you just don't find much merchandise featuring Figment. Well, it turns out that Etsy is a treasure trove of Figment stuff. I ordered a lavender baseball cap with Figment embroidered on the front and a Figment ear headband (it looks like Figment is peering over your head between the ears which resemble the Epcot "golf" ball); so I'll be wearing those when I go to Epcot. I've gotten Disney themed chapstick and handsanizer holders and an earheadband/hat lanyard that clips on to a bag for safely carrying you ears and/or hat when you're not wearing them.

I got some iron-on transfers to put on shirts for our upcoming trip. I haven’t ironed them on yet, but they came with detailed instructions and they look adorable. I think they will turn out well.
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019, AoA December 2020, ASMovies Sep 2021

Comment

I've been getting bits from Etsy for the last couple of years - first digital scrapbooking paper for my photobooks, but over the last few months, I've bought nearly all my masks there, a number of them Disney themed.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
      X