Disney cookie recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney cookie recipes

I might try some of these - if I can work out the American to English translation (I assume all purpose flour is plain for example?) I think the almond macarons are a bit much for me though to do... 12 egg whites, wow! You need to find something useful to do with all those egg yolks.
    Disney just shared 10 cookie recipes to celebrate National Cookie Day!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Make noodles!

Comment

Those all look lovely and delicious, but more steps than I care to take. You are correct all-purpose flour is plain flour to you all.
      Cam
      29 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

All purpose flour is just ordinary nothing special about it. Just use whatever you would use for a recipe that doesn't call for a specific type of flour such as cake, bread, rye etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
          Those all look lovely and delicious, but more steps than I care to take. You are correct all-purpose flour is plain flour to you all.
          Thanks - important to know I was right about that. I wouldn't want to use plain when I need self-raising!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
            All purpose flour is just ordinary nothing special about it. Just use whatever you would use for a recipe that doesn't call for a specific type of flour such as cake, bread, rye etc.
            Interesting, over here it's always specified as either plain or self-raising.

Comment

• revral
              revral commented
              Editing a comment
              Go with plain aka all purpose here in the states. If the recipe called for any other type of flour it would be specified. And some recipes/books actually will specify all purpose. However, here in the states if it doesn't specifically tell you to use a specialty flour or self rising flour you can just use regular aka plain aka plain flour.

It is good they give the cups to grams conversion. i have a set of cups but I hate using them

Comment

Working...
            X