Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's Club discount on Disney gift cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's Club discount on Disney gift cards?

Does anyone belong to Sam's Club and know what their discount is on Disney gift cards?

We are members of Sam's Club. The price on Disney gift cards is $47.98 for a $50 gift card or $484.98 for $500 gift card. They also have $75 and $100 gift cards, too, at similar discounts. Luke's says it's about 3% off.
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
      We are members of Sam's Club. The price on Disney gift cards is $47.98 for a $50 gift card or $484.98 for $500 gift card. They also have $75 and $100 gift cards, too, at similar discounts. Luke's says it's about 3% off.
      Thanks, Cam. At 3% the discount I get with my Target red debit card is better (5%) and the card is free. There's no Sam's Club at all close to me, so the only way it would worth the membership for me is if the discount on Disney gift cards was more than Target's 5%.

Comment

We get ours at Target, too, unless the Chase Freedom card gets us extra cash back at Sam's. That only happens once or twice a year.
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

We get ours at Target as well...along with Southwest gift cards to put toward our flights.
          ~ Donna

Past trips: 1991-Dixie Landings, 1994- Off site, 2004 - POR, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - POFQ, 2011 - POR, 2012 - BLT, 2013 - BCV, 2015 - BWV, 2016 - BWV, 2017 - BLT, 2018 - OKW, 2018 - BWV/AKL, 2019 - BLT

Comment

Working...
          X