Dorian and Castaway Cay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chezp View Post
    Just saw this on the Disney Cruise Line Blog: https://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...-disney-world/

It appears Castaway Cay is re-opening this week. It wasn't clear from previous posts I saw on there, as I kept looking for updates about whether sailings had stopped there or not and didn't see anything to say they'd skipped it, so I'd wrongly assumed it was already open.
    That is good news though and hopefully means the damages were minimal.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Really heartening to hear as close as CC is to Abaco Island which suffered such catastrophic damage.
      “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
        Really heartening to hear as close as CC is to Abaco Island which suffered such catastrophic damage.
        The film I've seen from there is just horrific.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
        X