Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of the French Quarter Lounge on the Wonder

Wow, it looks lovely!
    The world of The Princess and the Frog has an even larger footprint onboard the Disney Wonder following the ship's 2019 dry dock. The Disney Wonder

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

It's gorgeous!
    That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
    WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

This is such a great look and theme for this lounge.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
        This is such a great look and theme for this lounge.
        I'm looking forward to seeing it in just over a year's time. It looks wonderful.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

I'm looking forward to seeing it in just over a year's time. It looks wonderful.
          Yay! I can't wait to see the photos you take of it and your impression of it.
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Yay! I can't wait to see the photos you take of it and your impression of it.
            I'll be sure to share lots of photos...

Comment

Well done as it has the great New Orleans FQ theming but at the same time, it's very welcoming, opens, spacious and has a modern look and feel to it. I'd definitely go there!
              Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
              WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

I like it although I’m not sure how I feel about the trolley car. I’ve never been on the Wonder. Is this lounge adult only?
                Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
                  I like it although I’m not sure how I feel about the trolley car. I’ve never been on the Wonder. Is this lounge adult only?
                  It wasn't before. I don't know if it will be now.

Comment

• manticorjenn
                    manticorjenn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From what I have read it will still be a family lounge as it will have character greets during the day and other things during the dinner hours.

I love the look of this lounge. I wish they could have done it before our 2018 cruise as we spent several evenings in the Promenade Lounge before our dinners in Tritons and Tiana's. We would have loved the new look.
                  Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

Working...
                  X