Early 2022 Disney Cruise itienaries announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 2022 Disney Cruise itienaries announced

It's good to see a sailing to Hawaii is back again, I'm sure that will be very popular!
    Disney Cruise Line released their early 2022 itineraries today. In early 2022, Disney Cruise Line will sail throughout the Caribbean, The Bahamas, Mexico

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

I agree that it's good to see Hawaii. I am going to try to see if we can get it as that is one I want to do.
    Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

I saw this today, too. Don't know if it would be in the budget, but I like the idea of the Hawaii cruise.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
        I saw this today, too. Don't know if it would be in the budget, but I like the idea of the Hawaii cruise.
        I'm definitely going to save up for a trip on the Wish in December 2022, then the next would be the Panama canal cruise, perhaps in 2023 or 2024... I'm not planning anything major outside of Europe for next year at this stage...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

No cruises for us in early 2022, but I’d love to sail on the Wish later in the year. We’ll see.
          Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
            No cruises for us in early 2022, but I’d love to sail on the Wish later in the year. We’ll see.
            I'm sure a lot of people will be thinking that. I wonder what amazing itineraries Disney will put the other ships on to try and encourage people to sail on those?

Comment

Working...
            X