Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Disney cruises now until at least July...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Disney cruises now until at least July...

All the June cruises are cancelled and the whole European season for the Magic is also cancelled too, although from our perspective, the latter is good news, as that gives Disney a potential three month window for their "cruises to nowhere" for UK residents. Still waiting for further details on those...
    Today, Disney Cruise Line announced the further extension of their cruise suspension, cancelling all Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Cruising is having the most difficult time on getting restarted.
    Cam
    29 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
      Cruising is having the most difficult time on getting restarted.
      There are some positives, with a number of cruise lines now restarting in the next couple of months, including about four or five over the summer around the UK. Our waters are going to be very busy!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
      X