Reduced passenger capacity on cruise ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced passenger capacity on cruise ships

I know that things will likely change in the next 6 months - but any one out there have any idea percentage of normal passenger capacity the Disney ships are running at these days?

The part of 6 (including us) we are traveling with are all vaccinated and will likely be eligible for the booster in the next few months so we should all be good to go there.

I also know that they are testing everyone at the port right now (also subject to change).

Just trying to stay informed with the most recent info. I go to the website periodically and look, but it can be difficult to find what I am looking for sometimes.

I have not heard anything as to the percentages yet. However, one person on the DCL Blog recently commented on their cruise and said it was low numbers and that they were comfortable on the cruise. I have not been able to find the info on the website and I have scoured it in the last month looking for this and other info.
    Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007, 2015 & 2020/2021 (New Year), Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

For the UK staycation cruises, the capacity is running at somewhere between 1,500 - 2,000 from what we can gather and the maximum capacity is 2,750. Our cruise was busy, but didn't feel over crowded at any time. Then again, there was no sail away party and, although they did the Frozen deck party, we didn't go to that, as we weren't keen on any activities that would attract masses of people.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
      X