Dinseyland Photopass Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinseyland Photopass Photos

Anyone know how to download DL photopass photos? I've tried and can't. I got my ticket with maxpass specifically for the photopass benefit, which to my understanding includes being able to download the photos, but I can't download them. I select the photo and click on download and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to lose these photos

Dunno, but my guess would be that contacting DL PhotoPass tech help is advisable.

That’s what we’ve had to do with WDW PhotoPass a time or two. They were quick to fix whatever the problem was.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Sorry I'm not much help either. The last time we were there they still put everything to a disc. Like Dot, I would suggest getting ahold of the tech people.
      Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

I have no idea, but I will need to know myself as we bought the MaxPass for our May trip like you to get PhotoPass, too.
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Okay, I figured it out. In the upper right hand corner of each photo is a gray circle with a white check mark in it. To download photos you click the gray circle turning it green than click on download (it's on the bar at the top of the photos). I've successfully downloaded the photos.

Comment

Yay! Thanks for sharing how it works!
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• revral
              revral commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome. I'm just glad to have figured it out. We only came across one photographer so there's not a lot of photos but they're certainly important to me.

Nothing like making what should be easy a puzzle, huh?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

• revral
              revral commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. Directions could be useful but if they're of the "select the photo you want to download and click download" variety they'd be worthless.
          Working...
          X