X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KathyL
    Earning My Pixie Wings
    • Nov 2018

(Another!) Fastpass+ question.

Yesterday was our "Fastpass Day". Since I had to work, DH was in charge and got everything we wanted including multiple rides on Flight of Passage. In Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, there are not a lot of things we really do and DH is not really interested in production shows. In a few spots it was tough to come up with 3 FP choices. If you add a FP that you know you are not going to use, and the time to use it passes and you have already used your other 2, can you make a 4 th Fast Pass if you go into another park? Or, can you just have 2 FPs in let's say Hollywood Studios, use them, and then go to another park and then make a 3rd FP at a kiosk there? I apologize if this sounds confusing and hopefully this is my last FP question.
  • Her Dotness
    Earning My Pixie Wings
    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by KathyL
    If you add a FP that you know you are not going to use, and the time to use it passes and you have already used your other 2, can you make a 4 th Fast Pass if you go into another park?
    Yes. You don't have to go to the other park to book it. You can do that on the way with a smartphone now.

Or, can you just have 2 FPs in let's say Hollywood Studios, use them, and then go to another park and then make a 3rd FP at a kiosk there? I apologize if this sounds confusing and hopefully this is my last FP question.
    The system makes you choose three, but you can go back in later and cancel the one(s) you know you won't use.

Sounded fishy to me, but a CM told us a few years ago that if you do that, you can book one in another park. We didn't want any others so didn't try it. As a result, I don't know that you actually can.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2021--PVV/VGF; WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// Drew to WDW several times in the 70's/1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

• KathyL
      Earning My Pixie Wings
      • Nov 2018

Thank you!

Comment

• Cam22
        Senior Lead Pixie
        • Nov 2018

Dot did a great job answering both your questions! Congrats on getting multiple FastPasses for Flight of Passage! Score!
        Cam
        29 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• CinderAbby
          Earning My Pixie Wings
          • Nov 2018

If I have to choose a FP I know I won't use for anything, I just usually pick one that's available at 9 in the morning so when I've used the ones I really want to use, I can go right to the additional ones.
          Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music - August 2021 AS Movies

Comment

Working...