You know you're PP Pixie when

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're PP Pixie when

you change your trip dates for the sole purpose of being able to meet a fellow PP Pixie. In this case I went from going October 28 - November 15 to going November 28 - December 15 in order to be able to meet Cam and Luke.

And I am very excited about that. You are our first definite Pixie meet for this trip.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• revral
      revral commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent. I'm hoping I'll be able to meet Ginger during this trip too. I'd really like to meet all of my cast pixies at least once.

• lovewdw2
      lovewdw2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too....

What did I say? I knew you'd end up doing that...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead. Say it. Say "I told you so" and get it out of your system.
      Originally posted by chezp View Post
      What did I say? I knew you'd end up doing that...

Comment

Looks like we will just miss you again, Cam. Our dates are November 13-20. We were actually thinking about the first week in December, but decided November would work out better.
        Hopefully, One of these years we'll meet up.
        ~ Donna

Past trips: 1991-Dixie Landings, 1994- Off site, 2004 - POR, 2009 - POFQ, 2010 - POFQ, 2011 - POR, 2012 - BLT, 2013 - BCV, 2015 - BWV, 2016 - BWV, 2017 - BLT, 2018 - OKW, 2018 - BWV/AKL

Comment

• Cam22
          Cam22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had seen an earlier one of your posts and thought initially, we'd be there at the same time. But then by the end I realized we miss you all by a couple of weeks.

That’s so nice! I would love to meet Cam and Luke someday too. 😊
        CINDY

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
        1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
        Granddaughter’s 1st trip-September 20-26, 2020!🥳
        8 Weeks till WDW!!! Woohoo!!😁

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
          you change your trip dates for the sole purpose of being able to meet a fellow PP Pixie. In this case I went from going October 28 - November 15 to going November 28 - December 15 in order to be able to meet Cam and Luke.
          I'll be there with some friends December 9-12th and plan on meeting up with Cam, Luke and Tara so we should have a quick PP PDL meet altogether if possible!
          "If you can Dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a Dream and a Mouse." - Walt. E. Disney
          1975 Off-site, 1982 Poly, 1985 CR, 1987 Poly, 1988 Off-site, 1990 Off-site, 1992 - 2018 CBR, CR, POFQ, CS, ASM , POP, WL (CC & BL), YC, BW, BWV, OKW, GF, GFV, BCV, BLT, AKL, DL (GC)

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
            Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead. Say it. Say "I told you so" and get it out of your system.

You'll note I didn't use those exact words...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• revral
              revral commented
              Editing a comment
              That you did. You know you picked the right person for a job when they know what you're going to do before you do.

Originally posted by lindawdw View Post

I'll be there with some friends December 9-12th and plan on meeting up with Cam, Luke and Tara so we should have a quick PP PDL meet altogether if possible!
            Sounds like there'll be some wonderful photos if you can get everyone together... plus I know we have quite a few pixies who live in the Orlando area. I could see this turning into a much bigger meet...

Comment

YES!!! to a PP PDL meet.
              Originally posted by lindawdw View Post

Comment

That is great!
                "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC); June 2019 (Pop Century)

Comment

The more PP/Pixies the merrier!
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Well this all sounds wonderful. If I can keep my parents healthy and we get to go on our trip I will have to see if we can join in the fun. We are thinking about going Nov. 30th to Dec. 7th. I sure hope we can go because I would love to meet you all!!
                    Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

• manticorjenn
                      manticorjenn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is looking more and more like the folks will not be healthy enough to make the one last trip. Major Bummer on all fronts!!

Would be great to meet you , Jenn!
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Can you imagine the fun chaos that we could generate if all of us pixies descended on DW at the same time for a pixievention or pixie days?

Comment

Working...
                      X