You know you're PP Pixie when

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revral View Post
    Can you imagine the fun chaos that we could generate if all of us pixies descended on DW at the same time for a pixievention or pixie days?
    That sounds wonderful and a lot of people may already be aware of Bagman Days that was held in 2016 to remember Bill Myers - there's another one being planned for April 2021. We intend on going and it would be lovely to see as many of his friends (either in real life or online) attending that, as we had such a wonderful gathering with so many people in 2016.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

A PDL meet in that timeframe would be great !! We will be there for some of the time as our pre-cruise bookend. That end of the trip will be strictly resort time for us, though. Post-cruise bookend will ave MVMCP as our only park visit, and more resort time.

SW

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
        Can you imagine the fun chaos that we could generate if all of us pixies descended on DW at the same time for a pixievention or pixie days?
        WDW would never be the same after ALL of us congregating there.
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I’d change my dates to accommodate a meet up. I feel like we’re all friends here. Why wouldn’t we want to meet in person, if it was feasible?
          Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

I too feel like we're all friends and would love to meet as many of you as possible.

Comment

• manticorjenn
              manticorjenn commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, let's hope the folks can stay healthy and we will see what we can make happen!

Sounds like a good idea and hopefully it can be done in time!
            Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
            WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

That is so awesome to change your plans so you can meet up with fellowPP/Pixies!!!
              ~Jodi

2018 OKW~ 2016 AKL-Kidani~ 2015 OKW~2008 POR~ 2006 OKW~1996 Dixie Landings (POR)~1988 Offsite

Comment

Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy to have come across this thread!!! . We would love to meet up with whoever is around on any dates from December 7th -14th!!!

Comment

I'd love to meet you and any other pixies that are there during my trip. I'm there your entire stay and am happy to work around your plans. I'm planning on meeting Cam & Luke, doing the Christmas party and probably a tour or two but have no idea on the dates or times for the first two or the which tour(s).
                  Originally posted by Tara M View Post
                  Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy to have come across this thread!!! . We would love to meet up with whoever is around on any dates from December 7th -14th!!!

Comment

That would be AWESOME!!! We LOVE tours these days, so perhaps we could find one that we all like! In any case, would love to meet up with you!!

Comment

• revral
                      revral commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Going on a tour together would be really fun.

Originally posted by Tara M View Post
                    That would be AWESOME!!! We LOVE tours these days, so perhaps we could find one that we all like! In any case, would love to meet up with you!!
                    There is the new rhino tour at AK???
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I would definitely change my dates to meet another resident of PDL. Have fun!
                      Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

There is the new rhino tour at AK???
                        That sound AH-making!! Let’s make it happen!!

Comment

• Cam22
                          Cam22 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We'll work on this as we get closer.
                      Working...
                      X