Health procedures for Disney Springs re-opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health procedures for Disney Springs re-opening

More details have been published about the procedures that will be in place when Disney Springs re-opens. I don't think any of these will come as any surprise to anyone, as they seem to be fairly standard for most places that are re-opening and I'm sure there will be very similar measures whenever the parks re-open too.
    Disney has released information about the new health and safety initiatives that will be implemented at Disney Springs.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

I’ll be there opening day. Will take pictures!!
    Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

Sounds reasonable.

I wonder what will happen if someone misses an ADR due to capacity limits. I suppose you'd need to arrive well before your ADR time to be assured of getting in.

Over time, the frenzy will wear, and that won't be as likely, but I'm betting DS will look like a Wisconsin bar did upon reopening.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney4us2 View Post
        I can't wait to get your perspective on the reopening.
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Disney4us2 View Post
          Oh brilliant. I look forward to your report.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
            Sounds reasonable.

I wonder what will happen if someone misses an ADR due to capacity limits. I suppose you'd need to arrive well before your ADR time to be assured of getting in.

Over time, the frenzy will wear, and that won't be as likely, but I'm betting DS will look like a Wisconsin bar did upon reopening.
            I have wondered about that too. I think you're right though, there will be a frenzy to begin with, then hopefully it will calm down quite quickly.

Comment

• Her Dotness
              Her Dotness commented
              Editing a comment
              Come to think of it, there may not be ADRs until the Disney-owned ones open. I've seen references to reservations but not ADRs.

Only non-Disney to start, so there's likely no penalty for missing one's reservation.

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
            Sounds reasonable.

I just read this article tonight and it explains that if the garages are full, guests who don't get in will lose their ADR, but will not be charged.
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Her Dotness
              Her Dotness commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, Cam.

That seems sensible and in line with safety for CMs and guests.

• Cam22
              Cam22 commented
              Editing a comment
              You had made me curious and then this article popped up on my Facebook news feed late this afternoon.

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

I just read this article tonight and it explains that if the garages are full, guests who don't get in will lose their ADR, but will not be charged.
            That seems like a fair way to do things.

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

That seems like a fair way to do things.
              That was my thought, too.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
              X