Masks & Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masks & Security

I'm wondering if Disney will be increasing their security once things start to reopen as everyone from cast members to guests will be wearing masks. Disney has, as far as I know, never allowed adult guests to wear masks of any kind for safety reasons but now with everyone wearing them due to the pandemic I'm wondering if their will be changes made to security procedures/protocols and/or an increase in security staff in response to the masks.

I am curious about the role of security, too.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Hmmm.... good point. I think they may well be doing that.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Where I work, which is a financial institution, we are now encouraging our clients to wear masks, which is antithetical to everything we’ve ever thought about security. Our written statement says that members may be asked to pull down masks for identification, and most of our mask wearers voluntarily do that without being asked. We also have plexiglass barriers in front of teller windows. I too am curious how Disney will adapt security. This is a whole new world (pun intended).
        Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018, Pop Century July 2019

Comment

Interesting thought. I wonder how Disney will handle it.

Comment

Working...
          X