Old cards on MDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old cards on MDE

My MDE account is showing three cards in there. One should be from a converted non expiring ticket bought in 2009 with some water park days left. How can I find out what is left on the cards in my account?

I had tickets left from 2004. At that time there wasn’t MDE so my tickets were tangible. I emailed guest services with a picture of the back of each ticket and they were able to tell me how many days I had left. Maybe you could just call and ask.
    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
      I had tickets left from 2004. At that time there wasn’t MDE so my tickets were tangible. I emailed guest services with a picture of the back of each ticket and they were able to tell me how many days I had left. Maybe you could just call and ask.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X