New Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs

It all looks very impressive with amazing theming, but then again, I'd expect nothing less from Disney....
    Step inside Coronado Springs Resort's NEW Gran Destino Tower before it officially opens at Walt Disney World tomorrow. Get a closer look at the architecture and details here!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

It looks amazing! I just watched Tim Tracker’s video on his stay there and I’m drooling. I’ve never really been interested in staying at Coronado, but the GDT has definitely piqued my interest.

One thing I didn’t notice in Tim Tracker’s video is a QS in the tower. Do you know, do you need to walk elsewhere on property for a QS location? That could be a possible deal breaker, unless I can talk my hubby into club level. 🤔
    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
      It looks amazing! I just watched Tim Tracker’s video on his stay there and I’m drooling. I’ve never really been interested in staying at Coronado, but the GDT has definitely piqued my interest.

One thing I didn’t notice in Tim Tracker’s video is a QS in the tower. Do you know, do you need to walk elsewhere on property for a QS location? That could be a possible deal breaker, unless I can talk my hubby into club level. 🤔
      I'm not sure. I'd expect there to be one, but then again, it may not fit in with the "feel" of the tower, if you know what I mean?

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
      X