Bus Stops and Parking at DHS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Stops and Parking at DHS

As you all know, DHS is getting new bus stops. They are a little farther away than the original ones. There are photos, so you can have an idea where they're at.

Also, the parking sections are getting new names.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...od-studios.htm
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC)

Good for the new bus stops. Thumbs up for the new parking section names.
    That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
    WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

I’m hoping the Skyliner will be running by the time we go the second week of September so we can avoid the long walk from the Pop Century stop.
      CINDY

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
      1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
      16 Weeks till WDW!!! Woohoo!!😁

Comment

These will be a bit further away, but they are closer than the temporary bus stops have been the past year. I do like the parking section names. Thanks for sharing!
        Cam
        27 Trips to WDW
        2 Trips to DLR
        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
          I’m hoping the Skyliner will be running by the time we go the second week of September so we can avoid the long walk from the Pop Century stop.
          I hear you ! When we visited in October, the bus stop was 1.1 miles from the entrance. That's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanneS View Post

I hear you ! When we visited in October, the bus stop was 1.1 miles from the entrance. That's ridiculous.
            Oh I know! We were there in September and it was so stinking hot and then had to walk all the way from the Pop Century stop. All I could think along the way was how much worse it was going to be heading back out after you’ve already been walking all afternoon. Ugh! That’s when it really hit me how out of shape I was. Not going to feel like that again this year. Down 15 pounds so far!
            CINDY

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
            1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
            16 Weeks till WDW!!! Woohoo!!😁

Comment

Working...
            X