New Disney Ticket Center in Disney Springs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Disney Ticket Center in Disney Springs

We have used the Welcome Center at Disney Springs several times to purchase tickets and Tables in Wonderland. We have always had a rather long wait. Once we could even get a place in the queue because all spots were already filled. Another time we had to come back after dinner. The third time we only had a 30 minute wait. But the hopes is that this new center specifically for tickets will cut out some of the wait.

Now Open!
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

That's great news!
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC); June 2019 (Pop Century)

Comment

That's wonderful. If you can find it. I say that because I now get lost at DS and of course Disney doesn't believe in the "you are here" maps that every mall has and the outlet mall near me has.

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
        That's wonderful. If you can find it. I say that because I now get lost at DS and of course Disney doesn't believe in the "you are here" maps that every mall has and the outlet mall near me has.
        I hear you on that. We get so lost there now!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Hopefully this will speed things up.
          That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
          WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
            I've even asked directions from a cast member and he didn't know. I was looking for the Lego store, which should have been obvious to a CM working in DS, I would think.
            12/18-POFQ~4/2018-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Originally posted by Pris View Post

I've even asked directions from a cast member and he didn't know. I was looking for the Lego store, which should have been obvious to a CM working in DS, I would think.
              You would certainly hope so!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

And when you do ask directions, at least in my experience, you get a Disney point and somthing along the lines of "it's that way" which is soooooo helpful (please read the soooooo helpful with heavy sarcasm).

Comment

I am glad I am not the only one that gets lost at DS!
                  1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 All Star Music, 2000 All Star Movies, 2002 Contemporary, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 All Star Sports, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 Beach Club, 2012 Wilderness Lodge, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 Boardwalk Inn, 2015 Pop Century, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 Port Orleans French Quarter, 2018 Boardwalk Inn, 2018 All Star Music with the Heidke Family!

Comment

So, it says in the article that the Guest Relations nearby handles disability services. Does that mean that you can set up your DAS there now? I know it hasn't been possible on our previous trips, but if they have made this change that would be great news for us. We can always handle it at GR at our first park, but often our first stop is at DS for lunch on our arrival day, and that will be the case this year, too. If we could swing by at get that DAS situated, I would be thrilled.
                    Last edited by joelsmom; 04-17-2019, 07:00 AM.
                    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
                      So, it says in the article that the Guest Relations nearby handles disability services. Does that mean that you can set up your DAS there now? I know it hasn't been possible on our previous trips, but if they have made this change that would be great news for us. We can always handle it at GR at our first park, but often our first stop is at DS for lunch on our arrival day, and that will be the case this year, too. If we could swing by at get that DAS situated, I would be thrilled.
                      I did a little research and can't find anything definitive about getting DAS at the Disney Springs Guest Relations center. That would be really nice for you if it does.
                      Cam
                      27 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
                        I did a little research and can't find anything definitive about getting DAS at the Disney Springs Guest Relations center. That would be really nice for you if it does.
                        I guess I'll just stop by and check while we're there for lunch. We were thinking we might eat at Blaze Pizza anyway, so we'll be nearby.
                        Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

• Cam22
                          Cam22 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We still haven't tried Blaze Pizza, but it is on our list to get to.

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post

I guess I'll just stop by and check while we're there for lunch. We were thinking we might eat at Blaze Pizza anyway, so we'll be nearby.
                        Do update us with what happens, as I'm sure others would love to know.

Comment

I get lost in DS as well. In the Landing and Town Center area and in the shopping area which is a bit confusing. The restaurants area I have no problem with. Getting off the bus and finding my way is a bit challenging and look for familiar sights and then all is good until I have to return to the bus!
                          Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                          WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Great news! Thanks for the heads up!
                            ~Jodi

2019 OKW ~2018 OKW~ 2016 AKL-Kidani~ 2015 OKW~2008 POR~ 2006 OKW~1996 Dixie Landings (POR)~1988 Offsite

Comment

Working...
                            X