Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Studios already has Star Wars Galaxy's Edge merchandise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood Studios already has Star Wars Galaxy's Edge merchandise...

Wow, we all know Disney is good at making the most of marketing opportunities, but even I was surprised to read this... and I'm pretty sure they'll be selling a lot of the T-shirts and baseball cap prior to the land even opening.
    Disney World's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is progressing for a Fall 2019 opening. Take a look at the latest construction photos, as well as new merchandise we spotted in the park this week.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Disney Food Blog also mentioned the new merchandise in their email today. I guess Disney wants to get the ball rolling way before the land opens. Maybe it will lessen some of the issues on opening day if people are able to get the merchandise early.
    Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

I wish I could say that I'm surprised. I do hope it eases some of the merchandise availability issues when opening day gets here. Since I'm not a Starwars fan I don't get all the hoopla and excitement over this but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by manticorjenn View Post
        Disney Food Blog also mentioned the new merchandise in their email today. I guess Disney wants to get the ball rolling way before the land opens. Maybe it will lessen some of the issues on opening day if people are able to get the merchandise early.
        Well, it might make the lines in the shops slightly less insane, although I have no doubt they'll do some special merchandise for opening day. They did for the Fantasyland expansion - I still have one of those T-shirts. Ok, so we weren't there on opening day (we were flying in and arrived late afternoon and went to bed, as we were jetlagged), but we went the next day...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
        X