Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafiki's Planet Watch is back...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rafiki's Planet Watch is back...

    I'm so glad to see this re-open and that much has remained the same with the addition of the new Animation Experience. But best of all, the article implies that one day I may actually be able to do an animation class and draw my favourite character Eeyore!
    After suddenly closing last October, many of us feared that we’d seen the last of Rafiki’s Planet Watch in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Luckily for us, the area reopened today, refreshed and introducing a new Animation Experience! We caught the Wildlife Express train up to Rafiki’s first thing this morning and here’s what we found after … Continue reading "New Animation Experience Debuts at Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Now Reopened at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!"

    Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

  • #2
    Originally posted by chezp View Post
    I'm so glad to see this re-open and that much has remained the same with the addition of the new Animation Experience. But best of all, the article implies that one day I may actually be able to do an animation class and draw my favourite character Eeyore!
    Me too! I love Eeyore...I want to be able to draw Russell and Kevin one day.
    That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
    WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't wait to visit this in December! I think drawing Eeyore would be fun, too.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
        I can't wait to visit this in December! I think drawing Eeyore would be fun, too.
        If you get to draw Eeyore, I want to see photos!

        Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

        Comment


        • #5
          Interesting. I might just have to make a point to visit. I'm pretty sure the last time I visited was my first trip way back in 2007. Me thinks it might be time to revist this attraction.

          Comment


          • #6
            Although the Animation Experience is a definite improvement, it’s not enough to make me schedule time to visit. We visited that area for the first time a few years ago after skipping it for several years and decided it was definitely a one and done attraction.
            CINDY

            18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
            Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by revral View Post
              Interesting. I might just have to make a point to visit. I'm pretty sure the last time I visited was my first trip way back in 2007. Me thinks it might be time to revist this attraction.
              I think that's always been the problem with this attraction, it's too easy to miss it. We try and get to it whenever we can, but the amount of times we forget about it and afterwards say "I wish we'd gone there..."

              Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chezp View Post

                If you get to draw Eeyore, I want to see photos!
                Absolutely! We've really missed the old Animation Academy.
                Cam
                27 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

                  Absolutely! We've really missed the old Animation Academy.
                  When we went during the Festival of the Arts last year, the animation classes they had were constantly packed out, which shows there's still a market for them....

                  Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X