Two Daily Fantasmic During Opening Weekend of Galaxy's Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Daily Fantasmic During Opening Weekend of Galaxy's Edge

I guess they are hoping two shows will help disperse the expected large crowds later this month.

Two Daily Fantasmic During Opening Weekend of Galaxy's Edge
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Well, they need to do something to help calm the crowds. I guess they're worried that anyone who's not a Star Wars fan will just avoid the park completely - I know so many people who've already said that.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post
      Well, they need to do something to help calm the crowds. I guess they're worried that anyone who's not a Star Wars fan will just avoid the park completely - I know so many people who've already said that.
      My plan is to go early one or two days to do some shopping then get out out and stay out for the rest of my trip. And since I don't care about Fantasmic (saw it once and that's enough for me) even if they're still doing the two shows during my trip I wont be tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

My plan is to go early one or two days to do some shopping then get out out and stay out for the rest of my trip. And since I don't care about Fantasmic (saw it once and that's enough for me) even if they're still doing the two shows during my trip I wont be tempted.
        I have to say Fantasmic! does nothing for us and even less so since we saw the Disneyland version, which is so much better.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

In all our trips we have never gone to Fantasmic. I’ve seen videos of it and I honestly don’t know why it is so popular.
          CINDY

Comment

Fantasmic was a must do when the children were younger.
            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
            WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
              In all our trips we have never gone to Fantasmic. I’ve seen videos of it and I honestly don’t know why it is so popular.
              I've got to be honest, we've seen it two or three times and I'm with you. I can't understand its popularity, but then again, each to its own...

Comment

I had much the same thoughts. I do think a lot of folks are just going to skip Studios on their upcoming trips to avoid the crowds.
                Cam
                27 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

We have been very sporadic in seeing Fantasmic at Studios for years now. The show at Disney World doesn't really thrill us enough to deal with the lines, the wait, and sitting in the heat. The Disneyland version is so much better.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
                    When it first opened, we made it a must do every trip. But the novelty of it wore off, and now we hardly ever go.
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by BriarRose4 View Post
                      Fantasmic was a must do when the children were younger.
                      We were the same way. Stefanie loved it, so we made it a priority on our trips back then.
                      Cam
                      27 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I've got to be honest, we've seen it two or three times and I'm with you. I can't understand its popularity, but then again, each to its own...
                        Disney folks come in all shapes, sizes, and interests. Yet it's still a small world.
                        Cam
                        27 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Or like me and avoid all four parks entirely on my trip. We'll see if I made the right decision. I will miss the attractions but it's the F&W Festival I will probably miss most of all.
                          Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                          WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

• luvnwdwgal
                            luvnwdwgal commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I’ve often thought about going to WDW and not going to any parks. I really think I’d be totally fine with it and we would definitely save a lot of money.

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Disney folks come in all shapes, sizes, and interests. Yet it's still a small world.
                          You had to go there, didn't you?!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

Or like me and avoid all four parks entirely on my trip. We'll see if I made the right decision. I will miss the attractions but it's the F&W Festival I will probably miss most of all.
                            I'll be interested to see how that works for you. I don't think I could do that, I love Epcot far too much to not go in there, although there's certainly enough to keep you busy outside of the main parks.

Comment

Working...
                            X