Two Daily Fantasmic During Opening Weekend of Galaxy's Edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Now that is more like it! Tickets are ridiculously high now! Glad you could rework your ADRs.
    If I didn't do the parks I'd be there and no matter how many great activities I did, I know I'd miss the parks so much. Still, I'm most likely skipping Studios with the big crowds for GE. Will just do the other three and one day each.
    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

I told understand skipping Studios this trip.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

It's more than three days. Details to come out in the PTR after my current one is completed. It's three days in Universal and 5 days at WDW. But, only spending three of my days in Disney area in parks. It's unbelievable how much the tickets are now. YIKES!
        Yes I can imagine. We only ever get Annual Passes with the DVC discount, but even those prices are getting stupid now.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

If I didn't do the parks I'd be there and no matter how many great activities I did, I know I'd miss the parks so much. Still, I'm most likely skipping Studios with the big crowds for GE. Will just do the other three and one day each.
          I hear you. I think you're doing the right thing though skipping the Studios. I bet it will be chaos.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

Yes I can imagine. We only ever get Annual Passes with the DVC discount, but even those prices are getting stupid now.
            Just like everything at Disney!
            Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
            WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

I hear you. I think you're doing the right thing though skipping the Studios. I bet it will be chaos.
              I think this is the way to go and as of now, I'll be sticking to this plan!

Comment

Working...
              X