Food & Wine Festival payment options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food & Wine Festival payment options

So we've always paid with our magic bands. And I've always bought Disney gift cards at a discount and then had them added to our account at resort desk. This time we're staying at Saratoga Springs and may not even visit the desk. Since we can enter our room directly, we may never go to the lobby. So I'm thinking I may not be able to link my giftcard $ to the band.

Can guest relations at Epcot link it? Would you just use the card at the kiosks rather than the band? Is one considerably faster for paying than the other?

I wasn’t aware you could link a gift card to your Magic band. I thought it had to be either a credit or debit card. If you don’t have any plans of going to the desk then I would just use the gift card at the booths. You could also use your gift card and buy one of the Food & Wine gift cards that all you do is tap it like your Magic band and that’s it. It might be a bit faster that way.
    CINDY

Comment

I'd just use the gift card at the booths. I don't think one way of paying is quicker than any other, as there's usually only one or two tills that take everything - cash, card, MagicBand, gift card.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I would use the gifts cards at the booths...I could keep track of what I was spending.
        That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
        WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Originally posted by BriarRose4 View Post
          I would use the gifts cards at the booths...I could keep track of what I was spending.
          I've got these in the past for the festival and I think there is a $200 minimum for the card. It doesn't take long to go through it. Can use it for anything in Disney.
          Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
          WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post

I've got these in the past for the festival and I think there is a $200 minimum for the card. It doesn't take long to go through it. Can use it for anything in Disney.
            I can imagine that $200 won't last long in Disney these days!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

You can load any amount you want to onto a Food & Wine wristlet card.
              CINDY

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

I can imagine that $200 won't last long in Disney these days!
                You are so right!
                Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                X