Fastpasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastpasses

So, it's been a long time since I had to go in and set up Fastpasses. I am staying offsite, so 30 days before, right? October 6 is our first day and we're only staying three days. Can I make all the FPs on September 6 (that's 30 days right?) or do I have to do each day separately? What time can I go online and start? We are doing AK, MK and DHS only.

Onsite is 60 days before and you can make fastpasses for as many days as you have tickets for. I do believe there's a limit for annual pass holders but don't know what it is.

Comment

Undercover Tourist says guests staying offsite can make fast pass reservations up to 30 days in advance of each day of their theme park visit. You can start at 7am.
      CINDY

Comment

You're right offsite is 30 days. I read the offsite in your post as onsite.

Comment

Good luck getting the FastPasses you want!
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Is it better to do it on the computer or the app?

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey View Post
              I ended up switching back and forth between the 2 to complete all ours. ๐Ÿ™„ Disney IT at their finest. I logged in right at 7 am and it took me 45 minutes for 6 days of Fastpasses.
              CINDY

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey View Post
                I must admit I still prefer the computer,
                as I prefer working off a bigger screen,
                although if I'm at work, then the cell phone is the only option.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I'm another one who prefers the computer and has a much better time of it. Good luck getting what you want.
                  Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by chezp View Post

I must admit I still prefer the computer,
                    as I prefer working off a bigger screen,
                    although if I'm at work, then the cell phone is the only option.
                    I'm with you and much easier to navigate and quicker to do this way as so much involved with seeing what is available and times and the modifying I always have to do.
                    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

I just went back and forth between the app and the website on my phone. I prefer to use my phone cause itโ€™s faster than my laptop.
                      CINDY

Comment

Luke does this for our trips now and he prefers the computer. The app works great in the parks and he then usually leaves it to me for our 4th plus FastPasses.
                        Cam
                        27 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                        X