Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could be good news for late starters....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be good news for late starters....

This doesn't do anything for me, as I'm an early starter, but if you (or others in your party - teenagers perhaps?) prefer to sleep in, this could be for you....
    There's a new discount on Disney World tickets. Check out all the details and savings on the Mid-Day Magic Ticket offer here!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Glass half empty wondering—what might this do for afternoon/evening crowds?
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

This could be a win for early folks. We have the park free to us for the morning....

Comment

I would love to have more room in the parks in the morning.
        That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
        WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

I saw this yesterday. I love this! It’s perfect for Tom and I. We have been to WDW so many times that it’s not all about the parks anymore for us. We like to take our time in the morning. Have a leisurely breakfast and occasionally use the pool before we head to the parks. I hope this is something they will offer year round permanently.
          CINDY

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
            Glass half empty wondering—what might this do for afternoon/evening crowds?
            That's true... then again, we're often not there in the afternoon and in the evenings, we tend to only go into the parks for meals and fireworks, so it wouldn't impact too much on us.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
              I saw this yesterday. I love this! It’s perfect for Tom and I. We have been to WDW so many times that it’s not all about the parks anymore for us. We like to take our time in the morning. Have a leisurely breakfast and occasionally use the pool before we head to the parks. I hope this is something they will offer year round permanently.
              It will be interesting to see what the take-up is for this....

Comment

Interesting, but we always get annual passes, so this wouldn't be anything we would do. I do wonder what this will do to crowd levels earlier in the day. I'd love lower crowds then.
                Cam
                27 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Could be great for budgeters with kids.

They can ease into the day at a lower cost and go-go-go till everybody’s had enough, however late that is.
                  “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

I hope this means the parks will be a little emptier for us early risers.
                    Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

I think it’s a great offer. We usually have annual passes. I would love to see how it affects morning crowds, for selfish reasons. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post
                        Interesting, but we always get annual passes, so this wouldn't be anything we would do. I do wonder what this will do to crowd levels earlier in the day. I'd love lower crowds then.
                        Wouldn't that be wonderful if that was a knock-on effect of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post
                          Could be great for budgeters with kids.

They can ease into the day at a lower cost and go-go-go till everybody’s had enough, however late that is.
                          That's where I'm thinking most of the take-up will come from, particularly if you have a child/teenager in your family who is just not going to get up early, no matter what anyone else says or does!

Comment

I don't usually get to the parks at opening but do like arriving by 10-11 so not good for me. But good idea to perhaps keep some of the crowds out early.
                            Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                            WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                            X