Any parks you don't visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chezp View Post
    It's interesting how quite a few people skip Animal Kingdom. I guess that helps explain why Disney expanded it with Pandora to encourage more visitors.
    That probably is an accurate explanation. I have always loved Animal Kingdom, but I know for some it's just not that interesting.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

It depends on my park tickets. For instance this past May I had one-day park passes- so I skipped Hollywood Studios, but only had ONE day at Animal Kingdom. If I have a park hopper then I will see all 4 parks. Generally Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios are my least favorite parks- so more than likely for next year's trip Magic Kingdom & Epcot will be seen more and maybe a 1/2 day in each of the other 2 parks.

Whatever day I decide to go to AK- it ALWAYS seems to be the hottest day there! Lots of walking, not too many great places to eat lunch, and not enough to hold my attention. But I do thoroughly enjoy the Kilimanjaro Safari. Not big on Pandora either. But there is Great shopping for sure. For DHS- I mostly like Toy Story Mania & The Muppets but I did enjoy the The March of the Resistance (I think that is what it is called). Also I seem to get lost in that park too...lots of walking, not great places to eat lunch (except Sci-Fi) and again not enough to hold my attention.

Not to worry...Lots of other things, like Epcot- my Favorite and MK a close second....that will hold my attention!

Great question, Cheryl!

Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
        Great question, Cheryl!
        Thanks, but I'm only borrowing an idea from something someone else said that got me thinking....

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I never skip a park but I spend the least amount of time at DHS.
          "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC); June 2019 (Pop Century)

Comment

We had planned on skipping MK when my DH and I were there last week, but we ended up going for a few hrs. so that we could see the fall decorations, ride POC and a hot dog at Caseys. We ended being very glad we did deciding that its not a Disney trip without the sights/sounds/smell of MK.
            Upcoming trip: October 2019 OKW and December 19 BRV and BCV
            Past trips: 25 WDW and 2 Disney Hilton Head

Comment

We don't skip any park. I've never been to either of the water parks though.

Comment

I would be perfectly ok never going to AK again. The kids love FoP and EE and DS loves KS so Iā€™m out voted. Only thing I like about AK are the sugared pecans (can only get the almonds in the other parks) and the margaritas from the cart between KS and EE šŸ˜‚
                GF Sept '98 honeymoon, WL March '06, WL Nov '08, BWV March '10, BCV Oct '11, GF Nov '13, BWI Jan '15, YC April'16, POFQ Dec '16, YC Nov '17, Poly Sept '18, POR Oct '18, BC March '19

Comment

Working...
                X