Fast Pass - Looking for your best tips for booking Fast Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Pass - Looking for your best tips for booking Fast Passes

Our 60 day booking window for Fast Passes will be here soon! We have never booked Fast Passes online before though we have been to Disney many times without a FP system in place and using the the old "pull out a fastpass" system. We have linked our tickets (we are using ParkHoppers) into the My Disney Experience. We are early risers and like to get to the various parks for opening. I know that we can probably ride some attractions at park opening so what time do you typically make your first FP for? We are not really interested in all the new Star War stuff. Do you typically try and book a "hard to get FP" such as Flight of Passage first and then go back and fill in others? Any tips are welcome! Thanks so much.

Start on your last day and go for the more difficult ones first. Good luck!
    CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
    Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

For those hard to get, like FoP, be flexible as to which day or what time of day you get it. Since you are early risers and will be there at park opening, I would not book any FP for the first 2-3 hours unless it is one of those hard to get ones. On those, you take what you can get. Try to be online booking at the earliest possible time and have a list already written down of the rides you really want. Once you have your FP in place for your trip, you can easily go back in and adjust times of the day for the rides (except for those prized ones). Definitely get the prized ones first, bouncing from day to day, and then go back and fill in.
      11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Thanks so much for these tips.

Comment

Definitely go for the hard to get ones first, like Flight of Passage, anything from Toy Story Land or Galaxy's Edge, if any of those interest you.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Hard ones first and further out on your trip. It's worked for me and others here. Those being FOP and 7DMT especially.
            Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
            WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
            X