Halloween to Christmas in MK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween to Christmas in MK

I just got done watching a time lapse video of the overnight transformation from Halloween to Christmas in the MK. Pretty cool! Sorry I have no idea how to link it but it was on Chipandco.com.
    CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
    Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

I have seen one of those videos before and it truly amazes me how they do all of that overnight.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

That is pretty amazing, I agree.

I've enjoyed waking up to find our resort magically go from everyday to holiday season overnight.

Since we usually go the week before Thanksgiving, we've gotten to see that transformation a couple times.

The switch after New Year's isn't as much fun.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

I actually saw a special on TV once that talked about the whole transformation of holidays at Disney. For many years, DH and I went to Disney the first week of December. Even at our resort, it was kind of fun to see what they added each night while we were there.

Comment

I'm always amazed by how quickly Disney is able to transform from one holiday to another....

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
          X