Merry Menagerie at Animal Kingdom for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Menagerie at Animal Kingdom for Christmas

These adorable puppets out visiting in Discovery Island of Animal Kingdom are such a wonderful addition for Christmas. I can't wait to see them next month.

https://blogmickey.com/2019/11/merry...nimal-kingdom/
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Oh, that looks so neat!
    11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

This might have to be added to my list of things to do this trip. The puppets look amazing and this "show" might just be the motivation I need to actually make the effort to go to Discovery Island.

Comment

What a coincidence! I was just watching a vlog that showed them. Very cute!
        CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
        Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

Not to sound grinchy, but will they all be in the white/blue/gold motif?
          Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Pris View Post
            Oh, that looks so neat!
            I am so happy that the Christmas additions to Animal Kingdom are sticking with the theme of the park.
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
              This might have to be added to my list of things to do this trip. The puppets look amazing and this "show" might just be the motivation I need to actually make the effort to go to Discovery Island.
              It's already added to my list. I've always loved puppets and these are so adorable. : )
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by luvnwdwgal View Post
                What a coincidence! I was just watching a vlog that showed them. Very cute!
                I have seen several photos of them the past week, but loved the video to see them in action.
                Cam
                27 Trips to WDW
                2 Trips to DLR
                1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
                  Not to sound grinchy, but will they all be in the white/blue/gold motif?
                  All the ones I've seen have been in those colors.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

These look wonderful! I do miss the Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade with its large animal puppets.
                    I love the interaction between the guests and the puppets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo View Post
                      These look wonderful! I do miss the Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade with its large animal puppets.
                      I love the interaction between the guests and the puppets.
                      We never got to see the Christmas version of Jammin' in the Jungle, though I did watch videos. I really wish we had gotten to see it live just once.
                      Cam
                      27 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Disney should have them out year round, and just change them with the colors of the seasons. Cam I hope you get some great photos with them.
                        Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
                          Disney should have them out year round, and just change them with the colors of the seasons. Cam I hope you get some great photos with them.
                          I plan on taking lots and lots of photos.
                          Cam
                          27 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

They look great!
                            That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                            WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

Originally posted by BriarRose4 View Post
                              They look great!
                              I saw some more photos today, and the fact that the puppeteers are visible reminds me a bit of Nemo: The Musical.
                              Cam
                              27 Trips to WDW
                              2 Trips to DLR
                              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                              X