Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Menagerie at Animal Kingdom for Christmas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I just saw Tim Tracker vlog about these. I really like them. I wish it was a year-long thing, and not just the holidays.
    Louise

    2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
      I just saw Tim Tracker vlog about these. I really like them. I wish it was a year-long thing, and not just the holidays.
      The really are so cool that it makes me wonder if maybe some other puppets will be added for regular seasons.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

      Comment


      • #18
        We used to love the parade at AK, too. We never saw the holiday version, but we loved the regular parade and all it’s moving parts. Maybe we’ll have to check this out next year (fingers crossed) in early December.
        Susan

        DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by joelsmom View Post
          We used to love the parade at AK, too. We never saw the holiday version, but we loved the regular parade and all it’s moving parts. Maybe we’ll have to check this out next year (fingers crossed) in early December.
          We were actually honored to be invited to ride in the parade back in 2011. Stefanie impressed a cast member. Very precious memories.
          Cam
          27 Trips to WDW
          2 Trips to DLR
          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

          Comment


          • #20
            I hope you'll get some photos of them if you get to see them!

            Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by chezp View Post
              I hope you'll get some photos of them if you get to see them!
              That is my plan as I really want to see this puppets.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

              Comment

              Working...
              X