Christmas Tree of Life Awakenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Tree of Life Awakenings

Animal Kingdom is getting so many new and wonderful Christmas touches this year, which makes me very happy that our trip is only 3 weeks away. I love the addition of the Tree of Life Awakenings at Animal Kingdom at night and this new show for the Christmas season is beautiful. The link below includes a video of its debut.

https://blogmickey.com/2019/11/all-n...nimal-kingdom/
    Last edited by Cam22; 11-10-2019, 01:03 PM.
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Cam, you tagged your post rather than the blog you wanted to tag. Oops.
    11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Originally posted by Pris View Post
      Cam, you tagged your post rather than the blog you wanted to tag. Oops.
      Oops! When I previewed it, the link had an error. I guess when I thought I was copying the link again, I copied my own post. LOL
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

That looks like a really nice presentation. I've got to put it on my radar for my trip.
        11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

Oops! When I previewed it, the link had an error. I guess when I thought I was copying the link again, I copied my own post. LOL
          I've made far worse oopsie as a mod/admin years ago when I accidently edited a fellow admin's post instead of commenting or quoting it. I really do wish vBulletin would separate the edit button from the quote and comment ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pris View Post
            That looks like a really nice presentation. I've got to put it on my radar for my trip.
            I've added to my list because sometimes we get busy and forget to head back to the Tree of Life.
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post

I've made far worse oopsie as a mod/admin years ago when I accidently edited a fellow admin's post instead of commenting or quoting it. I really do wish vBulletin would separate the edit button from the quote and comment ones.
              That would be better. Makes me wonder why they don't separate them.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by Cam22 View Post

That would be better. Makes me wonder why they don't separate them.
                Yeah, it's not really a problem when the only person's posts you can edit are your own but when you can edit anyone's posts at any time it can be a bit of an issue. Not to mention embarrassing and humbling. I sent an extremely apologetic and groveling pm to my fellow admin that basically begged for forgiveness.

Comment

This looks so fun! Too bad we will miss it in person. Our quick December trip only includes visits to Epcot and HS. No park hoppers this time.
                  Have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo View Post
                    This looks so fun! Too bad we will miss it in person. Our quick December trip only includes visits to Epcot and HS. No park hoppers this time.
                    Have a great time!
                    I was so excited when I heard about all that is coming to Animal Kingdom this year for Christmas and that we were lucky enough to be going.
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I saw that recently, and I hope they do that for next year too! It will so cool to see that- you & Luke will need to let us know how it was!
                      Kate from PA

1994 Dixie Landings, 1998 ASMu, 2000 ASMo, 2002 CT, 2003 Caribbean Beach, 2004 Outside WDW, 2005 Caribbean Beach, 2006 ASSp, 2007 Coronado Springs, 2008 BC, 2012 WL, 2013 POR, 2014 Caribbean Beach, 2015 BWI, 2015 PC, 2016 Disneyland, 2017 POFQ, 2018 BWI, 2018 ASMu with the Heidke Family! 2019 CS w/ Wanda Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by lovewdw2 View Post
                        I saw that recently, and I hope they do that for next year too! It will so cool to see that- you & Luke will need to let us know how it was!
                        I can't imagine them creating all this and then not reusing it next Christmas season.
                        Cam
                        27 Trips to WDW
                        2 Trips to DLR
                        1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Does anyone know what time the Awakening happens?

Comment

Originally posted by revral View Post
                            Does anyone know what time the Awakening happens?
                            After I read this article, I checked the Disney website and all it said is that it starts after dark and plays over and over every 10 minutes.
                            Cam
                            27 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

That looks very neat!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
                              X