Living with the Land holiday overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living with the Land holiday overlay

I don't know if I missed this in previous years, but I don't remember seeing this with a holiday overlay before? It looks really nice.
    Epcot's Living with the Land ride has received a very merry transformation for the holidays! Sail along with us on this photo tour here!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

I SO want to visit WDW for the holidays some year! We have never been able to travel during the colder months due to DH’s job. Fortunately they have finally hired another person who will be able to take care of everything. 2020 and 2021 are out though because we already have other plans so maybe 2022. 😊
    CINDY

18 Trips to WDW and counting!!😊
    Granddaughters’ 1st trip to WDW-August 30-September 5, 2020!🥳

Comment

Thank you for this link! I hadn't seen this year, and now I'm so excited that we will be seeing it.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I immediately went in and added a FP for this for my short Epcot day tomorrow. I've done very few FP this trip as I'm just focusing on nighttime features and Christmas. I've saved Epcot for tomorrow hoping that a little Christmas might be showing up with the end of F&W festival. I don't remember ever seeing this at LwtL before.
        11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

• Cam22
          Cam22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Let us know what you think of it! They have added things the past few years during the Flower & Garden Festival and Food & Wine Festival, so I think it's time to decorate for Christmas, too.

I don't ever remember hearing about that in the past but it did look cool. Hopefully it's something they will continue in the future
        Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Pris View Post
          I immediately went in and added a FP for this for my short Epcot day tomorrow. I've done very few FP this trip as I'm just focusing on nighttime features and Christmas. I've saved Epcot for tomorrow hoping that a little Christmas might be showing up with the end of F&W festival. I don't remember ever seeing this at LwtL before.
          Cool! So glad I posted this here and that you were able to do that.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is new. We love Living with the Land and have and a couple Christmas visits and the only thing different previously was some decorations in a few plants, poinsettas, and 'snow'men added.
            Last edited by HiddenMickey; 11-26-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I got to ride this yesterday and there are quite a few special Christmas displays throughout the tour. I rode it in the daytime, so the lights (which were turned on) were not as noticeable. I think it would be really fun to ride after dark. They have a number of signs throughout the ride inviting you to come back after dark to really enjoy the festivities. I think some of the little displays have been out previously, but I'm pretty sure they never had the lights, and I believe they have added more Christmas settings than in the past.
              11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

I got to ride this yesterday and there are quite a few special Christmas displays throughout the tour. I rode it in the daytime, so the lights (which were turned on) were not as noticeable. I think it would be really fun to ride after dark. They have a number of signs throughout the ride inviting you to come back after dark to really enjoy the festivities. I think some of the little displays have been out previously, but I'm pretty sure they never had the lights, and I believe they have added more Christmas settings than in the past.
                Thanks for the review. Good to know that they're encouraging people to ride after dark.

Comment

I am so excited about this, and now I plan for us to return after dark.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
                  X