Rise of the Resistance - day one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Resistance - day one

Well, as Disney have decided to re-introduce their "virtual" queuing system with boarding groups, it's hard to tell how long the waits actually are for this, but according to the article, all virtual slots were gone by 9:00am. I think you can say it's been a success!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

See the CM placed in the middle? That's a friend of mine. He was so excited be chosen as an opener for this ride. He had to go part-time to open the other ride, but moved back to full-time to work at this one.

Comment

Just checked my app. No wait time appeared for Rise if the resistance. It's a 95 minute wait for smugglers run. Wonder if they are not doing stand by lines for the new attraction.
      Over 100 pounds gone. Diabetes is in remission, no more insulin. So grateful to have done weight loss surgery ( duodenal switch).

Comment

So when can you start signing up for the "boarding party?"
        We are going in January so I expect that it will still be going on when we get there.

Comment

I like the idea of the virtual queue.

I’m very excited to ride this. I’ve been reading some great reviews.
          Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey View Post
            See the CM placed in the middle? That's a friend of mine. He was so excited be chosen as an opener for this ride. He had to go part-time to open the other ride, but moved back to full-time to work at this one.
            How neat!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Disney4us2 View Post
              Just checked my app. No wait time appeared for Rise if the resistance. It's a 95 minute wait for smugglers run. Wonder if they are not doing stand by lines for the new attraction.
              It's not showing any wait time because they're doing the "virtual boarding times", it's Disney's wait of not having a wait, if that makes sense? I'd love to know how long people are actually waiting to get on it...

Comment

Originally posted by jenifermg0 View Post
                We are going in January so I expect that it will still be going on when we get there.
                When I went on the Disney World app yesterday, it had an option to join a boarding group, but as we're not going for some time, I didn't bother to explore it any further.

Comment

Originally posted by disny_luvr View Post
                  I like the idea of the virtual queue.

I’m very excited to ride this. I’ve been reading some great reviews.
                  The reviews so far (only from Wednesday, the day before it opened) were amazing. It really sounds spectacular. I just hope it's not too intense and we can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jenifermg0 View Post
                    I read somewhere that you must be in the park to get added to the virtual queue and all of the people in the party must also be in park as well.
                    Upcoming trip: October 2019 OKW and December 19 BRV and BCV
                    Past trips: 25 WDW and 2 Disney Hilton Head

Comment

Working...
                    X