Epcot guest had guns in diaper bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot guest had guns in diaper bag

Mark told me about this - scary. Thank goodness they found the guns during the security check.
    The 27-year-old mother did not have a concealed weapons permit, according to her arrest report. Disney parks don't allow guns anyway.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Luke asked me yesterday if I had heard or read about this, which I hadn't. Too scary! Thank goodness for the security checks! But what was she thinking, again too scary!
    Cam
    27 Trips to WDW
    2 Trips to DLR
    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Wow! How does anyone think that's a good idea??

Comment

OMG!! Some people are so stupid! How could you begin to think you would get past security with that? Perhaps they were planning something, or, more likely, just totally dumb. Either way, thank goodness for security.
        11/19-POFQ~5/19-POFQ~12/18-POFQ~4/18-Won. thru PC~10/16-POFQ~6/16-Won. to Alaska~4/16-POFQ~2/16-POR/Mag/POFQ~11/15-POFQ~6/15-Mag to Norway~5/15-POFQ~3/15-POFQ~12/2014-POR~9/14-CSR~3/14-POR~3/13-POR~ 6/11-Won. to Alaska~3/11-POR~6/10-GF/Poly~6/09-Mag~ 3/08-Pop/Won/POFQ~10/07-Pop~ 6/07-CBR~3/07-Pop/POFQ~6/06-Pop~12/05-POFQ~7/05-POR~1/05-Pop~7/04-POR~1/04-CBR~6/03-POFQ~3/03-POFQ~3/02-off site~12/01-WL~7/01-ASMU~3/01-POR~7/00-Swan~7/98-DxL~7/92-DxL~5/89-Off site~12/76-Honeymoon off-site

Comment

Oh my goodness! I have no words...
          Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

I always feel that WDW is a safe place. I don’t understand whey anyone would think they need a gun in the park.

Comment

I'm not surprised but I am a bit flabbergasted that anyone would bring two guns and marijuana to a theme park. This is going in my mental what the... were they thinking? file. I'm surprised the didn't go all out and bring a wagon with a large cooler full of glass containers of food and glass bottles of beer as well.

Comment

What was she thinking?! And to have small children with her...definitely the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
                That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000, July 2003 & May 2019 Grand Floridian

Comment

And this was discovered by the new security screening system, correct?

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by jenifermg0 View Post
                      And this was discovered by the new security screening system, correct?
                      Yes! These folks were coming in through the Gateway entrance at the back of the park. The front of Epcot has not gotten the new security scanners yet. I guess it was good for everyone else that they were coming in from the resort area.
                      Cam
                      27 Trips to WDW
                      2 Trips to DLR
                      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Not surprised. Some people aren't thinking.
                        Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                        WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
                          Not surprised. Some people aren't thinking.
                          I'm not so sure.
                          I believe she was thinking. Thinking that the rules don't apply to her and she can do what she wants.

Comment

Working...
                          X