X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More French deliciousness coming to Epcot

A creperie? Oh, yummy-YUM!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ents-at-epcot/

Better still, it’s to have both TS and limited-menu QS.

I’m getting more excited by the changes to Epcot. ::::slurp!::::

ETA: Projected opening is October 2021.
    Last edited by Her Dotness; 04-12-2019, 10:16 AM.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Sounds delicious!
    "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC)

Comment

Luke was just telling me he had read an article on the Disney Parks Blog about this. Definitely another possibility for us to try. Thanks for link!
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

That sounds like a delicious option. Can't wait to try it.
        Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

Oh, yes! Sounds like a wonderful addition!
          Louise

2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ Pop/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

Sounds wonderful! The French Pavillion is getting some serious updates!! CANNOT WAIT!

Comment

Yes! I just read this. My daughter is so excited. A crepe from the little kiosk is always her first choice of treat at Epcot.

Comment

I am liking the sound of ALL of these changes to the France area of Epcot. I could definitely go for a creperie!!
                Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

Sounds fabulous! I'll be trying more than one crepe.
                  That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most.
                  WDW Sept 1995 Contemporary - July 1997 & July 1998 Polynesian - July 2000 & July 2003 Grand Floridian

Comment

Sounds like a good option for a mid afternoon snack!
                    Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                    WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

I’m not a fan of pancakes at all so I’ve never tried crepes before but the savory option kinda sounds interesting.
                      CINDY

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
                      1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
                      20 Weeks till WDW!!! Woohoo!!😁

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
                        Sounds like a good option for a mid afternoon snack!
                        If it’s like the coffee house and creperie we sometimes go to here in Da Lou, a crepe will be a light meal. The ones they serve are the size of a 9” plate. Yummy combos from savory to dessert.

I’m guessing it may be similar since it’s to be TS and QS.

If you’re ever in St. Louis, City Coffee House and Creperie is worth a stop.

The Tropicana is my favorite: Grilled chicken, honey ham, pineapple, mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach & housemade honey-dijon dressing. Or no, maybe it’s The Shady Oak: Mesquite grilled chicken, fresh spinach, marinated tomatoes, green onions, havarti cheese, & housemade honey-dijon dressing.

Notice a theme there? That honey-dijon is fabulous, heavy on the dijon with a touch of sweetness.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post

If it’s like the coffee house and creperie we sometimes go to here in Da Lou, a crepe will be a light meal. The ones they serve are the size of a 9” plate. Yummy combos from savory to dessert.

The Tropicana is my favorite: Grilled chicken, honey ham, pineapple, mozzarella cheese, fresh spinach & housemade honey-dijon dressing. Or no, maybe it’s The Shady Oak: Mesquite grilled chicken, fresh spinach, marinated tomatoes, green onions, havarti cheese, & housemade honey-dijon dressing.

Notice a theme there? That honey-dijon is fabulous, heavy on the dijon with a touch of sweetness.
                          Now those sound good! I’d rather have something like that than a sweet filled crepe any day.
                          CINDY

17 Trips to WDW and counting!
                          1st Sister’s Trip-September 8th-14th, 2019!😊
                          20 Weeks till WDW!!! Woohoo!!😁

Comment

Originally posted by Her Dotness View Post

Sounds delectable!
                            Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                            WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                            X