The Great "O HANA " Noodle Shortage of 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great "O HANA " Noodle Shortage of 2021

Lucille just read me a story from The DISNEY FOOD BLOG that says there is currently a Shortage of O Hana noodles at Disney World. As a result they have been removed from the menu at the Tambu Lounge and only available at O'HANA's". LGB

Another supply chain issue due to the pandemic, it seems, from what I've read/heard.

Sadly, various shortages appear to be with us for some time to come.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2021--PVV/VGF; WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// Drew to WDW several times in the 70's/1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

Dot I personally expect this one to cause deeper, more severe, and longer lasting psychological trauma than last years TP shortage

Comment

• jenifermg0
        jenifermg0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol!!!!!!!!!!
        ​​​​​​​

I'm not so sure about that, Mike.

I can easily find something non-noodle to eat but CANNOT exist peacefully without my Charmin.

We actually pack rolls of Charmin to go to WDW. Upon our getting into the room, a roll of Charmin replaces the terrible Disney stuff before necessity calls for either of us.

I kid you not a bit. We'd pack Charmin even if flying rather than driving. We both hate the Disney tp THAT much.
      “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2021--PVV/VGF; WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// Drew to WDW several times in the 70's/1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

We are on a Septic System . So if it isn't Septic Safe not getting it. When The Great TP Hoarding of 2020 started I grabbed a 20 Pack of Scotts. so we were good. Then grabbed some 12 packs of SIGNATURE for some elderly friends a few days later. It was more than they needed so we kept a pack and 4 rolls inn needed to have system pumped out. Won't even use in the coach just to be safe

Comment

Oh no! The noodles are my favorite. I wonder if they allow you to get extra servings of the noodles right now or if it’s more of a one helping thing right now to keep them on the menu.
          Louise

2022 ~ POP; 2021 ~ BC/Poly; 2018 ~ POR/YC; 2017 ~ Disney Dream/BLT; 2016 ~ BC/Poly; 2015 ~ BC/Poly (June) and Disney Fantasy (November/December); 2014 ~ Poly; 2013 ~ Disney Fantasy; 2012 ~ BCV (June) and Disney Magic (August); 2010 ~ WL; 2009 ~ POP/CBR; 2004 ~ WL; 1996 ~ Dixie Landings; 1991 ~ CBR; 1985 ~ Fort Wilderness

Comment

• Her Dotness
            Her Dotness commented
            Editing a comment
            I expect you're correct it's one-per-diner since there's a shortage.

Oh Happy Day!!! Just read over on ALLEARS that these noodles are once again available at Tambu Lounge . The MENU does not list them but according to the article's author, they are available if ASKED for. I suspect you will need to give the Extra Double Top Secret password. I intend to follow the lead of Professor Wagstaff and use SWORDFISH

Comment

Working...
          X