This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PDL poll : monthly group for those traveling in that month

An idea we're tossing around Backstage is using the Groups feature to provide space specifically for say October 2019 so people can arrange meet ups, seek input from fellow October travelers etc. The groups function like a mini forum and would be set up so that everyone can see and, I'm assuming, read them however only members would be able to post and your membership would be automatically approved when asked for so no lag time between requesting membership and full access. And in case your wondering Groups is it's own page if you look up at the top of the page you see Forums Blogs Articles Groups; if you click on any of those you're taken to that page. So the question is: Would use the groups for monthly travelers' groups?
    I'm interested & would use it
    50.00%
    I'm interested but don't know if I'd use it
    50.00%
    I'm not interested & definitely would not use it
    0%
    I don't care
    0%

I voted I'm interested but not sure I'd use it and that's because right now, I have no idea when we might be returning to Disney. It may be several years from now.
    Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

I always checked the Checking Itineraries: Adventurers (Month and Year) on PassPorter to see who would be traveling to WDW when we were going. I used to use the Backyard or whatever it was called on PP when folks, including myself, would formally set up a meet. Later, I liked contacting folks individually as big meets didn't work as well for us.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Working...
      X