Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there's anything else from PassPorter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's anything else from PassPorter....

… that you guys think will be useful here, please do go and copy it from the boards today before we lose them!

I can't think of anything else, but it's easy to overlook something and I don't want us thinking in a few days time "oh I wish we'd got those details"...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Just found this site so I haven't had time to explore yet, Cheryl. Have you brought over the Disney shorthands and acronyms? I just copied and kept the list for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Franatic View Post
      Just found this site so I haven't had time to explore yet, Cheryl. Have you brought over the Disney shorthands and acronyms? I just copied and kept the list for myself.
      Here you go!

https://www.pixiedustlane.com/forum/...ney-dictionary
      Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
      WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Franatic View Post
        Yes, that's one thing we do have here.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
        X