This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Introductions 2019

Welcome and I'll start the introductions off by introducing myself. I'm Laura or as I'm known here and on other boards revral. I started this little virtual neighborhood to keep the family that formed at the Passporter forums together when it was announced those forums were closing. I've made ten trips to Disney World and I have no idea how many trips to Disneyland. Please make yourself comfortable, introduce yourself and feel free to roam the neighborhood and make new friends or connect with old ones.

I'm doombuggy (aka Jesse) from the Passporter forum. I have been to all of the theme parks except Hong Kong. I have worked for Disney since 1996, but I also have a full time job during the week.

Comment

Welcome Jesse. Glad you decided to make the move to our little neighborhood.

Comment

Hi all! Been a Passporter member since 2007. Currently planning my next vacay to Universal at the end of April by my daughters request to celebrate her college grad. She’s a huge Harry Potter fan.
        Many WDW trips and have stayed at every Deluxe I’ve wanted to. Left are BWI & CR. But maybe one day I’ll try them. Lol. Moderate stays at CBR and both POR resorts. And Pop once or twice.
        We also love Universal. We are booked at The Royal Pacific, and looking forward to staying there. Our first time. In the past we have stayed at Hard Rock and Portofino.
        Happy New Years to all.

Comment

Welcome, Sue. Happy to see that you're moving into the neighborhood.

Comment

Welcome aboard Jesse and Sue!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Was crushed to read the forums at passporter going down. So glad you decided to run this. I need my Disney fix between trips. So much info from other people is a great help. Thank You.

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm Robin, aka Fortissimo from PP. I haven't been to WDW in a few years, but I did spend my 50th birthday running the Avengers Half Marathon at DL in 2015. I am in total Disney withdrawal right now and I have no idea when I'll get back to WDW. Hopefully Fall of 2020, when DH is still teaching and I've retired!

Comment

Welcome Robin. Glad you made the move.

Comment

Hello! I’m Aimee and I have the same username I used for Passporter (leximom). Thank you for starting this new community for old friends!
                    Aimee

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood, Aimee. Glad you decided to move in.

Comment

Welcome aboard guys!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Glad to see so many familiar names here! Welcome to all!
                          "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC); June 2019 (Pop Century)

Comment

Hi, I'm Michelle (mitchg from Passporter). I've been to WDW many times, the last time in January 2018, and am a DVC member. So glad you started this community!

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood Michelle. Glad you made the move.

Comment

Working...
                              X