Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Home Reva! Hope this little community brightens up your day. Pixies to you.
    "If you can Dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a Dream and a Mouse." - Walt. E. Disney
    1975 Off-site, 1982 Poly, 1985 CR, 1987 Poly, 1988 Off-site, 1990 Off-site, 1992 - 2018 CBR, CR, POFQ, CS, ASM , POP, WL (CC & BL), YC, BW, BWV, OKW, GF, GFV, BCV, BLT, AKL, DL (GC)

Comment

• Hi All! I'm Priscilla aka sweetyface77 from the Passporter boards. I had no clue that the old forums were gone (as I just happened to try and log on today to see about asking a quick question. I'm glad to see some old names/faces from the Passporter days (it's been a white hot minute since I last posted there lol). Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Comment

• Welcome to the neighborhood Priscilla. I'm happy to see you decided to move in and become a pixie. I think everyone is from Passporter but a few have registered with a different name.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Priscilla!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Welcome to the PDL boards, Priscilla!
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Hello, I am also a new member of this platform. I love to travelling from different place and I love to get a natural experience in my every trip.

Comment

• Welcome to pixiedustlane tomtoreto.

Comment

• Welcome to Pixie Dust Lane, tomtoreto.
                  Cam
                  27 Trips to WDW
                  2 Trips to DLR
                  1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Hey, its good to see you here. Welcome here from side. I am also a new member of this board with a hope to have a good time at this board.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm TinkMulanMickey's mom (aka - Betty). I was so sad to see that Passporter forums had ended and then elated to see that Pixiedustlane was created! Thank you Laura for creating this space. I've been MIA for a bit, but seeing all the former Passporters makes me feel like I'm back home.
                      Betty

WDW Trips: 15
                      Disney Cruises: 4
                      Aulani Visits: 1

Comment

• Hi Betty! Welcome to the neighborhood. Glad you decided to move in. And, you're welcome.

Comment

• Welcome to our new home Betty!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Betty, I was so excited to log in to Pixie Dust Lane this morning to see that you had joined our little band of former PassPorters! So glad you are here!
                            Cam
                            27 Trips to WDW
                            2 Trips to DLR
                            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm Tink710 (formerly Tink_710 on the Passporter boards). I joined the Passporter boards back in 2010. I didn't post that often but I loved reading the trip reports and it was a great resource for questions about upcoming trips. It was so sad to see the PP forum close because I love the positive vibe that everyone had. So glad that there's a new home for fellow Passporters!
                              -Bree

WDW - 6/86 Offsite, 6/89 Offsite, 6/97 Offsite, 9/98 Offsite , 11/05 Offsite, 5/07 Offsite, 9/10 POP, 5/14 CS, 4/16 AoA

November 2019 - 20th Anniversary trip!
                              November 2020 - First Mother/Daughter trip!

Comment

• Welcome to the neighborhood, Tink! Glad you've found your way here.

Comment

Working...
                                X