This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chezp View Post
    Welcome aboard Linda! We heard from Dot about your encounter at Disney and I was hoping you'd be joining us here.
    Thank you! Please send her my way so I can send her this neck pouch!

Comment

• Got the PM about your awfully sweet offer, Linda, and sent address.

I'm figuring there's special PP/PDL pixie dust enabling us to encounter each other magically. Sure seemed so when I saw that familiar logo on your pouch. Pretty powerful stuff when you think about how often various ones of us happen across each other!
      “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2019-VGF/BRV; WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1967.

Comment

• Hi Everyone! I used to lurk (and sometimes post) under the same username over on Passporter! We are planning a trip to WDW for Feb. 2020 and when I went to check out the boards a few months ago I saw they were down - and just now found this one! Happy to see some of the same names and posts!

-dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by dwonderz View Post
          Hi Everyone! I used to lurk (and sometimes post) under the same username over on Passporter! We are planning a trip to WDW for Feb. 2020 and when I went to check out the boards a few months ago I saw they were down - and just now found this one! Happy to see some of the same names and posts!

-dutch
          Hi dutch! Welcome to our new happy home. I think everyone here is a former PassPorter although I believe a few are using a different name.

Comment

• Welcome to Pixie Dust Lane, dutch! So glad you found us!
            Cam
            27 Trips to WDW
            2 Trips to DLR
            2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
            1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Welcome Dutch. I remember you from the PP Boards!
                Trips:95-2K,06&13-Italy, Switz, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech, Lich, Eire, Spain, Portugal, Moroc; 98-Nat.Parks(CA, AZ, UT & NV) 99-Vegas, 01-Austr, NZ&HA, 05-Memphis, 11-Austin:ACL& Orlando:Bay Hill;13-Paris & East France;15-Memphis;18-Vegas
                WDW:02-WL, 03-CSR, 04-AKL, 05-BWI, 07-POR, BC, 08-CG Omni & CBR, 09-Poly, POR(Decade of Dreams), 10-POFQ, GF, 11-POFQ, 12-CSR,WL, 14-POR, 15-DCL Magic-West Caribbean, 16-B Resort, 17-USF:Royal Pacific/WDW Dolphin

Comment

Working...
                X