This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard Michelle!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Hello all! I’m Melissa(CinderMelly from the Passporter forum). I hear about this forum from Jennifer’s final email(sob). I joined PP in 2007 while researching for my first solo WDW trip and then a surprise DL trip when my cousin got married in OC that same year!

I came back in late ‘18 while, again, researching for a solo WDW trip this coming November because A LOT has changed in the last 11-12 years! LOL!

It’s wonderful to be here!

Comment

Hi Melissa. Welcome to the neighborhood. I 'm glad you decided move in.

Comment

Welcome aboard Melissa!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Hello - I am jodistrock (I am not creative so I just use my real name haha). I was with PassPorter since at least 2007 after we were bit by the Disney bug staying onsite. We normally would stay with family & go for a day trip to WDW. As the kids got older, I wanted to stay onsite & the rest is history. We've been to Disney 10-20 times (or more; lost count). I wasn't very active on the PP boards but always used them to look for info when needed. Thanks or creating this community!

Comment

Welcome Jodi. I'm glad you made the move to the neighborhood.

Comment

Welcome along Jodi!

Comment

Welcome, everyone.
                  My trips:
                  1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

I am so excited to see so many of us reuniting here!
                    Cam
                    27 Trips to WDW
                    2 Trips to DLR
                    2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                    1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• revral
                      revral commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So am I, Cam. Seeing all the familiar names, some of whom I've been been seeing for many years, makes me very happy.

Hi, I’m Teresa. I was Pago on the passporter boards and am so excited to find this forum. We are a Disney family. These days our travel party is usually my husband, our 18 year old daughter and I. Our 24 year old son only travels with us occasionally. We have been to WDW many times, are gold members on the cruise line, have been to DL once, and are DVC members. I can’t wait to interact with everyone!
                    Living the Disney Dream
                    WDW 1972, 1990, 1992, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
                    DL 2017
                    DCL 2008, 2009,2013, 2016, 2018
                    DVC Saratoga Springs 2007, Polynesian 2015

Comment

Hi Teresa. Welcome to the neighborhood, glad you decided to move in.

Comment

Welcome aboard Teresa!

Comment

Hi - my name is Tracey, CitrusSwirl on PP. I was sad to find out that Passporter was ending but happy to see that Pixie Dust Lane is taking off where PP left off. I didn't post much there, mostly a reader, but intend on posting more here. I started going to WDW the first year it opened and have been visiting ever since. We're DVC members. We don't have another trip planned at the moment, but hopefully something will be in the works soon.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood Tracey. I'm happy that you've made the move.

Comment

Welcome aboard Tracey!

Comment

Working...
                              X