X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Mo!
    Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by MoTravels View Post
      Hi, I'm Mo. I didn't post too much on passporter and I don't really remember my username, but I gained so much knowledge about Disney there. I loved the forums and especially loved reading the trip reports from CinderAbby. I am glad to see that some of the people from that wonderful community are still here!
      Welcome Mo!
      "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC)

Comment

• Im pixeemom, I was on Passporter for years and unfort. did not get notified they were closing the forum, I just happened to go there now to ask a question and saw the notice, my heart sank, but I am glad you started this new forum and look forward to making new friends and continued relationships!!

Comment

• Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Hi pixiemom. I'm glad you've made the move to our little neighborhood. Welcome, feel free to wander and when you need a break stop in at the coffee/tea shop or community center.

Comment

• Welcome aboard, pixiemom! Glad you've found your way to us.
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Welcome to the neighborhood, pixiemom!
                Susan

DLR off-site June 1979, WDW offsite March 1985, ASMovies June 2002, ASSports May 2006, ASMusic May/June 2007, ASSports May 2008, Pop Century May/June 2010, Coronado Springs October 2011, ASSports May/June 2012, Pop Century May/June 2013, ASMovies October 2013, DLR off-site June 2014, ASMusic May/June 2015, ASSports May/June 2016, ASMovies October 2016, Pop Century May/June 2017, MNSSHP October 2017, ASSports March 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by pixeemom View Post
                  Im pixeemom, I was on Passporter for years and unfort. did not get notified they were closing the forum, I just happened to go there now to ask a question and saw the notice, my heart sank, but I am glad you started this new forum and look forward to making new friends and continued relationships!!
                  Glad you were able to make it here!
                  "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." ~ Walt Disney

Previous trips: June 1994 (offsite); July 1996 (offsite); May 2006 (offsite); May 2008 (offsite); May 2011 (offsite); June 2012 (POR); June 2014 (AKV - Kidani); June 2017 (POR); January 2018 (BC & YC)

Comment

• Hi! I’m Reva, aka wheezie from the old passporter boards. I just found out today they had closed. (My life’s been a mess since August of last year )

Anyway, I’m so glad I found this site. No trips planned, but I’m always dreaming of Disney.

Comment

• Welcome to the neighborhood, Reva! It's good to have you with us.
                      Susan

Comment

• Welcome Reva. Glad you've made your way to our little neighborhood and have decided to move in.

Comment

• Welcome to our new home, Reva! So sorry that you've had a tough time since last August. Sending you pixies and hugs!
                          Cam
                          27 Trips to WDW
                          2 Trips to DLR
                          2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
                          1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

• Welcome aboard Reva! Lovely to have you with us.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• Hi Reva! Welcome to our new home! Hope you like it here.

Comment

• Reva aka wheezie—so glad you found our new digs here.

Equally sorry to hear life hasn’t been nice to you lately.

Lots of pixies things will go better soon if they’ve not already.
                                “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X