X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperDave
    replied
    Welcome Dutch. I remember you from the PP Boards!

Leave a comment:

• chezp
    replied
    Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    Welcome to Pixie Dust Lane, dutch! So glad you found us!

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    Originally posted by dwonderz View Post
    Hi Everyone! I used to lurk (and sometimes post) under the same username over on Passporter! We are planning a trip to WDW for Feb. 2020 and when I went to check out the boards a few months ago I saw they were down - and just now found this one! Happy to see some of the same names and posts!

-dutch
    Hi dutch! Welcome to our new happy home. I think everyone here is a former PassPorter although I believe a few are using a different name.

Leave a comment:

• dwonderz
    replied
    Hi Everyone! I used to lurk (and sometimes post) under the same username over on Passporter! We are planning a trip to WDW for Feb. 2020 and when I went to check out the boards a few months ago I saw they were down - and just now found this one! Happy to see some of the same names and posts!

-dutch

Leave a comment:

• Her Dotness
    replied
    Got the PM about your awfully sweet offer, Linda, and sent address.

I'm figuring there's special PP/PDL pixie dust enabling us to encounter each other magically. Sure seemed so when I saw that familiar logo on your pouch. Pretty powerful stuff when you think about how often various ones of us happen across each other!

Leave a comment:

• lindadarrall
    replied
    Originally posted by chezp View Post
    Welcome aboard Linda! We heard from Dot about your encounter at Disney and I was hoping you'd be joining us here.
    Thank you! Please send her my way so I can send her this neck pouch!

Leave a comment:

• BriarRose4
    replied
    Welcome Linda!

Leave a comment:

• chezp
    replied
    Welcome aboard Linda! We heard from Dot about your encounter at Disney and I was hoping you'd be joining us here.

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    Welcome to our new home, Linda! So glad you had an encounter with Dot and found your way here.

Leave a comment:

• lindadarrall
    replied
    Well, we had to go somewhere.... glad we can all find each other again.

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    Hi Linda!! Welcome to our new home. So happy you ended up finding our little neighborhood. I think everyone here is from PP although I know there's at least a couple who registered with a different name than what they used on PP.

Leave a comment:

• lindadarrall
    replied
    I had a pixie dust moment Tuesday, meeting Her Dotness and His Drewness while waiting for an elevator in the Grand Floridian.... thanks for leading me here, guys! And Her Dotness, I *thought* I might have an extra neck pouch at home, but I didn’t want to disappoint you if I was wrong - but I’m not wrong. Get me your address and I’ll be very happy to send it to you

Leave a comment:

• Cam22
    replied
    Welcome to our pixie dusted home, Rhonda!

Leave a comment:

• revral
    replied
    Welcome home Rhonda. Happy that you've moved in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X