This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Introductions 2020

Welcome and I'll start the introductions off by introducing myself. I'm Laura or as I'm known here and on other boards revral. I started this little virtual neighborhood to keep the family that formed at the Passporter forums together when it was announced those forums were closing. I've made eleven trips to Disney World and I have no idea how many trips to Disneyland. Please make yourself comfortable, introduce yourself and feel free to roam the neighborhood and make new friends or connect with old ones.

I'm Cheryl and I'm known as chezp here.

I think we're up to something like 18 trips to Disney World, but honestly I've lost count. We've been lucky enough to visit all the Disney parks around the world, most recently adding Shanghai Disney to the list, Aulani, Hilton Head and Vero Beach and have taken 13 Disney cruises on all four ships, visiting as wonderfully diverse places as Alaska, the Caribbean, Mediterranean and even crossing the Atlantic. We're booked on the Panama canal cruise in November 2020 for our 21st wedding anniversary.

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

I'm Cam, known here as Cam22.

My husband Luke and I have 27 trips to Disney World chalked up, along with 2 trips to Disneyland, 2 Disney cruises (Wonder and Magic), and just last May finally a trip to Aulani. We are DVC members and that has made travel to Disney World more accessible, and led to our spring and fall trip routine.
      Cam
      27 Trips to WDW
      2 Trips to DLR
      2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
      1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

I'm Jenn, known here as manticorjenn.

We have 2 trips to WDW, 1 trip to DL, 2 DCL cruises on the Dream and Wonder with the 3rd upcoming in December 2020 on the Magic for my 50th birthday. I would love to one day be able to say I have seen all of the Disney parks and cruised on all of the DCL ships.
        Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

Hello all,
          I am Paula aka paulaparm. I "recognize" some of you from another forum from a few years back I am a recently retired elementary school teacher. As I type this, I am unsure of the exact number of times I have been to WDW, so I will guess 7 or 8. I've been MIA since my last trip 5 years ago but am now planning another trip! I was very excited to find these forums and look forward to finding the most recent info I need for our upcoming trip!

Comment

Welcome Paula!!. So glad that you've decided to move in to our little neighborhood and become a pixie.

Comment

Welcome to our little home here at Pixie Dust Lane! Glad to have you here, Paula!
              Cam
              27 Trips to WDW
              2 Trips to DLR
              2 Disney Cruises (Wonder and Magic)
              1 Trip to Aulani/Hawaii

Comment

Welcome aboard Paula!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Working...
                X