This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Introductions: 2018

Welcome and I'll start the introductions off by introducing myself. I'm Laura or as I'm known here and on other boards revral. I started this little virtual neighborhood to keep the family that formed at the Passporter forums together when it was announced those forums were closing. I've made ten trips to Disney World and I have no idea how many trips to Disneyland. Please make yourself comfortable, introduce yourself and feel free to roam the neighborhood and make new friends or connect with old ones.

Hi, I’m Pam, known here and on Passporter as pamcarey. I’ve been to WDW 14 or 15 times, I’ve been to Disneyland twice, I’ve been on two DCL cruises, and I hope to go to Disneyland Paris in 2019!

Comment

Welcome Pam. Glad to see you've found our new home.

Originally posted by pamcarey View Post
      Hi, I’m Pam, known here and on Passporter as pamcarey. I’ve been to WDW 14 or 15 times, I’ve been to Disneyland twice, I’ve been on two DCL cruises, and I hope to go to Disneyland Paris in 2019!

Comment

Hi, I’m Bonnie, bonphil here and on Passporter. I’ve been to Disney 6 times, most recently in 2017; on a solo trip.

I’m saving to take my grand daughter to Disney in 2021.

Comment

Welcome to our new home Bonnie. It's great to see you. Or, would that be read you?

Originally posted by bonphil View Post
          Hi, I’m Bonnie, bonphil here and on Passporter. I’ve been to Disney 6 times, most recently in 2017; on a solo trip.

I’m saving to take my grand daughter to Disney in 2021.

Comment

Hi, I'm Jenn, manticorjenn here and on Passporter. I have been to WDW 2 times, DL once, Universal FL twice, and on 2 Disney cruises. I am trying to decide how to celebrate my next big birthday in December 2020.
            Last edited by manticorjenn; 11-09-2018, 05:08 PM.
            Ta Ta For Now. Jenn

WDW 2007 & 2015, Universal FL 2011 & 2015, DLR 2012, DCL (Dream) 2016, (Wonder) 2018

Comment

Hi Jenn. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Comment

Hi, I’m Jodi, lazanya on passporter & on here. I am a DVC member since May 2010. I’ve been to WDW 7 times now with more trips on the horizon. My next trip is in May 2019 and following that I’m planning on celebrating my 50th birthday at WDW in January 2020.
                ~Jodi

2019 OKW ~2018 OKW~ 2016 AKL-Kidani~ 2015 OKW~2008 POR~ 2006 OKW~1996 Dixie Landings (POR)~1988 Offsite

Comment

I’m Colleen, or cubfancolleen from Passporter. I’ve been to WDW maybe a dozen times, DL more times than can count (we lived in LA for awhile), 10 DCL cruises, and own at 3 DVC properties - all in different states.

Comment

I’m gremlinkid73. In real life I’m Janet.
                    ive been to Disneyland once in 1974. I’ve been to Disney World 4 times. I’m currently planning a trip for 2020 to celebrate DH and my 45th wedding anniversary.
                    My trips:
                    1975 Honeymoon Ft Wilderness in a tent; 1985 off site; 2002 Port Orleans Riverside and last trip 2016 All Stars Music

Comment

Jodi, Colleen and gremlinkid73 welcome to the neighborhood.

Comment

Welcome aboard to all of you!

I'm Cheryl and, with my husband Mark (we had our 19th wedding anniversary yesterday!) we've literally travelled the world. We've made numerous visits to Walt Disney World and taken regular trips to Disneyland and Disneyland Paris (as it's the closest to us), along with trips to Tokyo Disney and Hong Kong Disneyland. Add to that we're Disney Vacation Club members and have stayed at every DVC resort and we've also taken many cruises on each of the four Disney Cruise Line ships. I guess you could say we're Disney crazy...

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Hi, I’m Suzanne. Myself and my and twin girls (9) are from Scotland. We first went to WDW in 2014 for a ‘once in a lifetime’ trip and caught the bug and have now been 4 times and currently planning a 5th 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Suzanne1972 View Post
                            Hi, I’m Suzanne. Myself and my and twin girls (9) are from Scotland. We first went to WDW in 2014 for a ‘once in a lifetime’ trip and caught the bug and have now been 4 times and currently planning a 5th 😄
                            Yes I know that feeling! Alaska was going to be "once in a lifetime", been twice now and want to go back for a third time. Same with Aulani - we're going back for a second time in March!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

Among Disney aristocrats , I’m a Dotness, and yes, my real first name is Dorothy. Just call me Dot, though. The real name evokes That Movie too much.

Big Disney fan since birth nearly, still have the Little Golden book about Cinderella which I was given a short time after that animated feature was released.

Only one trip to Disneyland as a teenager looooong ago. Six trips to WDW with the seventh in JUST THREE DAYS. Going home to celebrate our birthday with my twin Mickey, although those of you who know DH Drew and me as foodies may be surprised to hear we are NOT eating at V&A’s for a change. I decided I’d rather have a more lowkey birthday dinner at Yachtsman instead, and Mickey said he didn’t one bit mind eating there. :::: giggle ::::

Really eager to return to our “Disney Red Roof Inn” home, the Villas at the Grand Floridian, where we’re trying out a studio on our second stay as DVC members.

Will wave to you all from our favorite place on Sunday. We’ll be staying off-site that night, spending much of the day in DS. Checking into VGF the next day, going to MVMCP that night. Also, meeting up with GingerJ at some point TBD. Can’t wait to see her again!

Great to be here with many thanks to Chief Pixie revral for building us this nice new home. May it be cozy and warm for friends old and new!

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

WDW 11/2018–VGF; WDW10/2017--VGF; WDW 12/2015--GF; WDW 11/2014--WL; WDW 11/2013--GF; WDW 1/2010--GF; WDW 7/2004--CR Tower /// DH to WDW several times in the 1970's & 1984; Me DL 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X