Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, I’m Wanda or wmanderson from PassPorter. As always, I’m late to the party, but happy to be here.

Comment

• Hi Wanda! Welcome and I'm glad you decided to move in to our little neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmanderson View Post
        Hi everyone, I’m Wanda or wmanderson from PassPorter. As always, I’m late to the party, but happy to be here.
        Better late than never Wanda. Glad you made it here.
        Darlene

My Previous Trips: All WDW - July 1980 off property - July 1981 FW - July 1983 FW - July 1985 FW - August 1987 FW - July 1988 Treehouse Villas - July 1990 Treehouse Villas - July 1997 FW - August 2006 AS Sports, 1st time with DH and DD - August 2008 AS Sports - August 2009 AS Sports - August 2010 AS Sports - July 2011 AS Sports - August 2013 AS Music - August 2014 AS Music - August 2015 AS Music - August 2016 AS Music - August 2018 AS Music, Kate (lovewdw2) joined us for the weekend

Comment

• Hi. I’m Patty, known as Abby Mallard here and on Passporter Boards. I haven’t been an active poster over the past few years - we built a house, I started a new job, and embarked on a weight loss journey (over 150 lbs down now & still counting!!), so I have not had much time to post. I have read the boards off and on during that time, especially when I need a Disney fix. Although I am sad to see Passporter go, I am happy to see so many screen names I recognize here. I hope PDL is able to carry on the kind family atmosphere PP had - off to a great start!!

Comment

• Hi Abby! Welcome to the neighborhood. Glad you decided to make the move.

Comment

• Hello! I am Chris and was Luv2golf on Passporter. Have been to WDW over 20x since 1998 and DVC members at BCV, hence the BCfam5 tag Thank you Chief Pixie for creating this place to connect!
              Upcoming trip: October 2019 OKW and December 19 BRV and BCV
              Past trips: 25 WDW and 2 Disney Hilton Head

Comment

• Hi Chris! Welcome to pdl. I'm glad you're moving in.

Comment

• Welcome aboard all of you!

Enjoying some relaxation time on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic - I'm Cheryl and with my husband Mark, we love visiting Disney and exploring the world...

Comment

• I was in shock and dismay getting the news this am about passporter. I hadnt been posting much so I only learned of it today. SOOOO thankful to all who stepped up to keep this group of Disney fans together - Best Peeps on the Net! Love to all.

Comment

• Glad you've made the move Trixie. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                      X